Chapter 26

(Y/n)'s pov

"Ah hello again, (y/n). Both my brother and i wanted to speak with you about meeting the rest of the Creepypastas." Slenderman says. I move to the side and gester then to come in. After they both entered, i shut the door and walked over to the chair next to the couch.

"Alright, take a seat so we can talk comfortably. Would you two like some tea?" I suggest. "Tea sounds great! Thank you!" Splendorman says cheerfully after sitting on the couch next to his brother.

I go towards the kitchen while saying, "I'll just be a moment. Make yourselves at home." Few minutes later, i walk back into the main room with a tray. Setting down the tray on the table i pour each of us a cup of tea.

Splendorman must have noticed the small plate of cookies because he pointed at them and asked what they are. "Those are just a small bunch of freshly made chocolate chip cookies that i made this morning." I say before sitting in my chair and taking a sip of my tea.

He got a bit excited and quickly took one. "Anyways, we came here to say that we plan on hosting a formal party to allow everyone to meet at once." Slenderman says. "A formal party?" I ask. He nods his head and takes a sip of tea.

"A party that should be treated like a business meeting. Females would be required to wear dresses and males would be required to wear suits. How does that sound?" Slenderman asks. "That's sound alright to me but why such formality? I'd like to be treated like a friend more then just some business comrade." I say.

Quickly, Splendor shoved a cookie into his brother face and spoke. "That's why i think we should host a fun and lively party! That way everyone can start off on a good note! Also, your baking is amazing!" "Uh, thank you very much. You two both have good points on your own ideas. How about a loose formal party? The music and food will be that same as a fun lively party but evryone is dressed in appropriate attire. Best of both worlds." I say.

Slenderman took a bite out of the cookie, however he did, before agreeing with me. All three of us talked for about an hour before they decided to take their leave. "Goodbye, have a nice day!" I say as i hand Splendor a small bag of more cookies and shuting the door.

Turning, i walk over to the curtain the hid away my work in progress. I open it and continue working on my project.

Splendorman's POV

Once my brother and i exit from the tree that is now our new friend's base. "She is such a doll! I loved talking with her and look, she gave me cookies to go!" I say happily. My brother and i teleport to the front of the mansion.

"That's good to know that you like her company but everyone else has yet to meet her other then a few Pastas and my Proxies." Slender says. "I know and it'll be so much fun getting everyone together to meet her! We should have asked her to being a cooked dish!" I say before we walk into the building.

"You agree that her cooking is amazing, you ate one of her cookies!" I say loudly, causing the others to look at us. Suddenly, Sally comes running down the stairs. "I HEARD COOKIES!" she yells. "Yes! The new friend we have gave me some of her homemade cookies to go! Try one!" I say and hand her a cookie from the little baggie.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Dont just eat whatever that bitch gives you! It could be dangerous!" A voice said as they quickly grabbed Sally's hand before she could take the cookie.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: Writers Block is gone for the most part! Hope you guys enjoy this chpater! I'll be working on others as soon as i can!