Chapter 5

(Y/n)'s POV

Leo and I walk to class while I munch on cookies. "Did you really need those?" Leo asks. "Yes! School is boring torture and its hard to stay awake during class. So, eating and or drinking something with sugar will keep me awake." I said before popping another cookie in my mouth. "Then why do you have a water bottle with you very class? Water doesn't have sugar in it unless you add sugar but I bet your parents will see the sugar going missing." Leo says, pondering on why I have a bottle of clear liquid with me.

"That's the point. They would notice. Its not water that I drink, its Crystal Pepsi. I just let it sit out, opened, over night so there's no bubbles." I say smirking. "You cheeky little thing." Leo scolded me slightly about not being healthy. I stopped walking when we got to our lockers. The lockers aren't arranged by last name but instead of where you live. So if you live next to someone you hate, tuff luck, they're your locker neighbor too.

We quickly put everything we don't want to carry in our lockers and grab our books for Reading. Once ready, we walk to the classroom and sit in our seats. The teachers didn't care where anyone sat so Leo is on my right for every class. After a few minutes the belle rang and the sound of hundreds of teens stomping their feet could be heard. "I think we have elephants for classmates." Leo laughed. I smile at his joke.

The late belle rings 5 minutes later and now there's a new teen standing in front of everyone. "Class, today we have a new student! Please welcome her with kindness! Would you like to introduce yourself to the class?" The teacher, Mr. Backthorn. 'Its actually Blackthorn but I call him Backthorn cause he's a pain in the ass. Average height, 43 years old, brown hair, dark brown eyes, and loves to flirt with female students. Sometimes even sexually harasses students, too.'

Paying attention to the new girl again, she has black hair, wears black lipstick, pale skin, and wears a shortish black dress. She says that her name is Jane. That's all she said before the teacher sat her down next to me. I write s small note while Mr. Backthorn isn't looking. When he turns around I hand her the note. She takes and reads it.

Jane's POV

Instead of blowing my cover I just say my first name. Once I was seated, I sat next to a girl with (h/c) hair, (s/t) skin, and (e/c) eyes. She hands me a note during class. "Careful wearing something like that in this class. Mr. Blackthorn likes to flirt and sexually harass with female students. That dress you're wearing, plus you're new is bound to catch his eye." I look at her to see if she was serious, she nods with a blank face.

My eyes widened in surprise. I quickly write a thank you note and handed it to her while this 'teacher' turned his back. She writes down something and hands it back to me. "No problem. Don't bother with talking to the principal about though. He's lazy and doesn't care about the problem. Trust me multiple girls and their parents talked to the principal about it. Nothing happened."

'Might as well get some info from this girl. She seems nice enough to talk to. For some reason, something is pulling me to her.'

~~~~~~~~
A/n: CHAPTER LATE AT NIGHT!

NOW VERY IMPORTANT!

School has started for me so updates will be a bit slow. Please remind me to update a book if its been from two weeks to a month without an update. I'm very forgetful and that would help a lot!