Getting Ready

I opened the bedroom door, walked to the bed a plopped myself on the queen sized bed with big sigh. Work was rough today with lots of difficult customers, especially middle aged mothers.
I had just gotten home from work at Vans as a sales associate, the job where I met him. He works at another store as a manager, they had an issue with us dating and him getting a promotion so they transferred him. And him being a manager means more hours there and less time for me.

But this gave me time to get ready for him when he got home...

I started by stripping myself of my work clothes as I headed toward the bathroom, doing a little wiggle, struggling to take off the jeans. Why do I wear such tight jeans? I thought to myself, with a little chuckle. I turned on the shower to let it warm up while I took off my makeup with a makeup remover wipe. I also connected my phone to my shower speaker, choosing the playlist that I created to get my into the mood for what I had planned for tonight. The steam from the shower began to fog up the mirror, letting me know it was ready for me to climb.

I climbed in, letting the hot water run over my body. I tilted my head back letting the water run on my hair before I grabbed my lavender shampoo, pretty much all of my shower products are lavender... my favorite scent.

I began to lather my scalp, filling the room with the lavender scent. I rinsed the shampoo from my short hair, preceded by grabbing my conditioner and making sure my hair is completely coated. I give the conditioner time to sink in to my hair and roots, making sure my hair comes out soft and smelling great.

I then grabbed my loofa, lathering it in my, of course, lavender body wash. Washing my body is all the many crevices of my body making it the cleanest it could be.

Next, I grab the razor and shaving cream and started applying the saving cream to my legs before dragging the razor across, removing the short dark hairs on my legs, leaving them smooth and soft and white as ever.

Damn I think, I haven't tanned in so long. I'm a ghost!

I finish shaving my legs before I move to my crotch. I shaved the edges, the areas closest to my thighs, and used the trimmer on the other side of my razor to trim the rest of the hairs to a manageable length.

The conditioner is now more than ready to be rinsed as I tilt my head back into the water again. Running my fingers through my hair, helping the conditioner rinse from it.

I stand in the water for a moment, letting the water hit my body letting it embrace me.

I finally turn off the shower and reach for the towel just past the curtain dividing me from the cold apartment air. Wrapping myself in the towel and push aside the curtain, stepping out onto the soft mat next to the shower, water dripping from my body.

I begin to towel dry my body, wiping away the water droplets before I wrap the towel around my body again, tucking the corner into the towel over my breasts so it will stay in place. I grab another towel to wrap around my hair doing the common girly towel wrap, or as he calls it, "the snail hair."

Looking in the mirror I laugh a little, thinking about what he would say if he was here.

I push those thoughts aside and reach for my toner and a cotton pad to tone my face, followed by my serum, moisturizer, a minty lip scrub and topped off by my favorite soothing lavender mist. I then grabbed my lavender body moisturizer to begin lathering my body up, removing my towel to make sure I get everywhere so my body can be the maximum softness. My hand then reaches for my tweezers to pluck the few stray hairs from my brows, not that I've got much brows anyways, with them being light and sparse.

I then move back to the bedroom going to the dresser, first checking the time to see how long I had till he got home. 2 hours, that will be plenty I think as I open up the bottom drawer of the dresser reaching for my black lace lingerie body suit.

I laid the piece on the bed before heading back into the bathroom. I grab my makeup bag from the cabinet behind the mirror in order to apply a subtle makeup look. Primer, a small amount of foundation to even the skin tone, eyebrow pomade and powder to make it look like I've got some, some mascara to give those lashes some umph, and a little chapstick to keep those lips soft but kissable. I then let my hair from the towel and begin to brush and blow dry it, after putting some pleasant smelling heat protectant to make sure it stays soft.

Returning to the bedroom I check my phone again, an hour left now. I walk to the bed, picking up the lace cloth and sliding it onto my body.

I grab my phone again reclining on the bed which I go to my text messages. I choose his name and tap the type bar and begin typing.

"I have a surprise for you when you come home ❤️"

"To pay you back for this morning ❤️"

"If work was rough today, I'll make sure you forget about it when you get home baby ❤️"

Three texts to let him get a little excited to see me when he returned.