Morning pt2

His hand being guided by mine reached the lace between my legs.

Accompanied by a soft chuckle, he whispered in my ear "Is that what you want baby?" I smiled and whispered back, "Wake me up more babe."

He took my command and started moving his hand over the lace. I bent my leg and adjusted my body do give him more room to work his magic.

He began kissing my neck again, moving toward my ear to riddle it with kisses as well. I could feel his hand caressing me through cloth, making my desire for his touch grow.

I turned my head to kiss him. A soft kiss. Soft kisses that expressed our love.

His hand changed its course. The edge on my panties between my legs was being pushed to the side by his strong fingers and he began to explore my folds.

His middle finger starts to stroke me slowly starting in the back and moving forward till in meets my clitoris, where it starts to make small circles. My body responds to his touch and I kiss him with more passion, moving a hand to run it in his short silky hair. I feel him smile against my lips. He moves his body slightly away from me, inviting me to lay fully on my back, legs apart, both arms moving to his head to pull him back in for more kisses.

He then moves his middle finger to my opening. Circling it. Teasing me. Finally he slowly inserts his long middle finger, resulting with me taking a small quick breath. I feel his lips form a smile again as he begins to slowly pull the finger back out. And then slowly back in. He continues this, ever so slightly increasing the pace.

The increase of pace causes me to begin to lose focus on the kisses as he begins to move his kisses up my jawline to my ear and then down my neck. His other hand pushes the shirt over my breasts, revealing them to his gaze. His kisses begin their work on them, as there is a plentiful amount of space present. His lips choose different places of my breasts to suck, creating small bruises on the sensitive skin, making sure each breast gets its turn. He then moves to the nipples. Starting with gentle kisses, to small flicks of the tongue, to gentle sucking. I'm getting lost in the plethora of sensations riddling my body.

His finger which was still pumping at a moderate pace begins to slow as he pulls it all the way out before adding his ring finger. He slowly inserts the two fingers and slowly pulls them out, like he did when he started with the one. He starts a few pumps with the two before he inserts them fully and begins to curl them and uncurl them creating a different sensation inside of me. It feels like a pulsing inside of me that just feels so pleasant. His thumb begins to gently rub my clitoris, making sure it gets the attention it deserves.

The concoction of sensations on my body makes my mind lost among them. I'm reaching the end and he can tell. My body is slightly shaking and my breath is increased because of the pleasures he makes me feel. As I reach the end he kisses my neck and whispers into my ear, "good morning my love."

He removes his fingers from me, licking them off as my body begins to relax. I reach for his head pulling him into another kiss. When he pulls away our eye sights interlock.
"I love you babe" I say to him.
"I love you too" he replies, kissing me again. He gets up off the bed and heads to the bathroom to wash his hands. "Well, take a shower baby, I'll make breakfast, Eggo Waffles okay?" He asks as he walks out of the bathroom.
I laugh, "Eggos are perfect, thanks babe."
He smiles at me, "of course baby. Now... you do owe me later though."
While getting up and heading toward the shower, removing my clothes along the way I say, "oh I know, don't worry. I'll make sure to take care of you later." Winking at him before he heads to the kitchen and I hop in the shower.

I think to myself...
Now that's how to start the morning