Y/N:
Jungkook what the fuck is your problem? Where are you?

Jungkook:
I'm totally fine, I just need you to get the fuck off my dick. I'm busy.
Received, 9:35pm

'What's gotten into him?'

Your blood was boiling, you weren't gonna let that idiot talk to you the way he used to.

Y/N:
Listen you stupid fuck, I don't know what's gotten into you but me and you we'll talk.
Message not sent.

You can no longer send or receive messages from this person.

'Did this bitch just blocked me?'

Jungkook POV:

Anger and jealousy ran through my body, seeing her name pop up in my phone made everything worse, she knew I didn't like him. How many times I've told her to not be friends with him. And she didn't listen.

'Why would she even listen to me anyway? I'm nothing more than a brother to her'

"Here, I blocked her for you, she's bothering way to much" Mina placed my phone on the counter and walked towards me. I honestly have no idea how I ended up here, in Mina's bedroom..

She placed her hands on my chest making me walk back until i hit the corner of the bed making me sit down.

"Mina what are you doing?"

"Just relax baby, I missed you so much" she sat on my legs making me tense up, she leaned her head towards my neck leaving trail of kisses. I could feel her suck on my neck, how her tongue swirled around marking me.

A moaned escaped my lips, I felt her smile on my skin at hearing those sinful sounds coming from me. She pushed me down by my shoulders making me lay flat on the bed, she placed her legs on each side of my waist trapping me under her.

Her lips went from my neck towards my lips, it felt weird. It didn't feel right. I didn't like this feeling. They don't feel the same as Y/N's lips, the memory of us accidentally kissing came in my mind, her lips were soft.

Mina's hands suddenly went to my belt making my jump and hold her hands. "I don't want this Mina"

"But baby, I do. I love you so much let me show you how much" she whined, she roamed her hands under my shirt feeling my skin. I wanted to stop her, but my body didn't let me.

Both of our moans could be heard around the room, her moans were louder, I couldn't think of anything else, I was lost. "Mhmm Y/N~" I accidentally moaned.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing"

Before she could say anything else, she got interrupted by her own moans. 'Jesus Christ Jungkook, What the fuck are you doing?'

She was laying next to me sleeping, with only a blanket wrapped around her body.

My mind was clouded with my thoughts.

'You moaned Y/N's name.'

'What the fuck did you just do Jungkook?'

The knot in my throat started forming again as i remembered what I saw between Y/N and Jackson, his hands on her cheeks holding her close to his face. Her hands on his chest.

I looked over to Mina, 'at least you helped me get my mind off her for a while."

'and I guess she'll never be mine.'

Y/N POV:

It was already 1am and there was no news about Jungkook, all of the boys were also waiting in the living room just for Jungkook.

We started hearing the door being opened, we quickly got up and saw Jungkook enter the house. He didn't seem to be drunk which kinda relieved me.

"What the fuck is your problem Jungkook? You could've at least told us where you were going." Seokjin yelled.

Something about Jungkook caught my eye, "Jungkook, are those hickeys?" I asked feeling my heart drop.

He looked at me, his gaze going through my body he raised his head a little to make everyone be able to see those marks around his neck

He looked at me, his gaze going through my body he raised his head a little to make everyone be able to see those marks around his neck. "These? Yes they are" he looked around the room looking at each of the boys reactions, once he laid his eyes on me and he slightly smirked, "and don't ask who made them, but I really enjoyed it"

—————————————————————————
Y'all still love me🤪

y'all gonna be suffering for a while, but what I can say you guys will like it when it's over;)))