Chapter 8 ~The plan~

Jimin POV

It was almost time to leave to the hotel. We had to sneek out so the police wouldn't follow us. Jungkook and I whore black clothes, so we wouldn't stand out to hard. We left at 12pm sharp. I took us half an hour to climb out of the window without being noticed. The suitcase wasn't so heavy so that went easy. Jungkook opened his phones GPS for a route to the hotel. We walked in silence, we where way to nervous to talk.

Once we arrived Jungkook went to the reception to get room 223. I waited with the suitcase. He got back with the keys and we took the elivator to the second floor. It was still 1hour early. I texted Suga that we where in the room. Jungkook went to the lobby of the hotel to get two bottles of water. I got a text from a private number saying. "Leave the room at 3pm sharp, leave the suitcase behind and put the keys under the doormat" I guess they knew we where already here. Jungkook returned with the bottles of water and I showed him the text while taking a sip of my water.

Jin POV

I woke up with pain everywhere I heard Y/n shouting my name. She was crying. I tried to sit up but that was a bad idea. I groaned pretty load and I heard Y/n calling my name. I answered with: "I will be okay don't worry" She angrily said: "Of course I worry Jin-oppa, i didn't even know if you were alive you where lying there for hour's, and now your telling me don't worry?!?" She stopped at the sound of the door opening.

Y/n POV

The door opened and two man walked in. They went to Jin and injected some kind of liquid into his neck. Then they walked over to me and I felt a sting in my neck and everything turned black.

Jungkook POV

Jimin got another text saying: "At 4pm you go back in the room the door won't be locked" I looked at Jimin with a confused look: "Why would we have to come back hyung?" "I have no idea", he answered me.

Taehyung POV

I woke up in a strange room. A women walked in the room she looked like a nurse. She started talking to me: "good you are awake, do you remember how you got here?"
When I thought deeply about her question I remembered. "Is Y/n okay?!?", I asked. "I'm sorry but she is been missing for a week now, so is your friend Jin", she told me. I freaked out the nurse tried to calm me down, she ended needing to give me a setative.

Jimin POV

It was finally 3am so we left the room and putted the key under the doormat. We went to the lobby of the hotel. Jungkook was quiter then usual but I was too.

~Time skip~

Jungkook POV

It finally was 4pm, I quickly texted Suga-hyung that we where going back in the room. Jimin went in first he putted the lights on. We saw.......

Hi I'm back I'm sorry for not updating for almost a week. I was dealing (I actually still am) with personal stuff. But anyways, what did they see? Find out in the next chapter! Please vote and leave your opinion!

Byee❤