CH1: A Cry For Help

(A/N This is like my first book I've ever written and I write it based on pure imaginations and little boy fanaticism 🌚 Plz Enjoy or not...and mind the Language cuz in RL I curse a lot and it leaks into my writing ENJOY)

{EDIT: 3/3/2019 Hi! This is his sister, @KittyIchigo1. I'm just here for fun(with his permission), editing his story. I'm trying to edit it enough so that it's good, but not too much that I completely change his story. I've edited the first chapter, and I'll probably edit later chapters(if I have the time. I'm a college student lol). Please, enjoy!}

https://kidsearncash.com/share/Klouds

Check this out
Thx

~~~~~~~~

SMASH

You may be asking yourself, "What's that sound?" 

Well, that's the sound of me getting the blood smashed out of me by the Great One. 

You may also be asking yourself, "Which one?" 

Why, the only one with a fucked up twisted skittles for a face.

The Moon Presence

With an abrupt awakening, I stand up to see myself in the once-reassuring hunter's dream - the only place in this twisted world that I held love and fondness for. 

"Once reassuring?" I hear you asking. 

In case you're not really sure what I mean, allow me to break it down for you ;

1)The house I once went to for almost anything and everything is on fire for unknown reasons.

2)My favorite old man in the world who didn't try to kill me at first sight (Father Gascoigne I'm looking at you)is now dead after landing a whopping 7 kills with a burial blade on me before I overcame him.

3)My favorite doll, who was obviously a sad attempt by Gerrman(the old man) to remake his student Maria, (who is a hot babe!) into a weapon that killed me to the point I was scared to walk though the fog again, is now perfectly sane(that's new).

I know you're most likely rolling your eyes and thinking, "Just beat it like the others you've faced Kato! " but when you're fighting a fucking 3 meter skittle pack with tentacles I don't think you'd be on the top of your game either.

I grab my Chinkage, the blood blade I got from the Queen of Vilebloods(long ass story) and go though the tiny gate.

The beast was looking the other way. 

"Maybe I can sneak an attack!" I said to myself as I gripped my cannon. Crouching, my footsteps sounding like whisps of wind, I came closer, and closer behind it...

 "EAT CANNON, MONSTER!!"I screamed. I let out a force that consumed all 20 of my quicksilver bullets. It hit the beast in the back, and it quickly jumped forward while turning towards me. With the speed of an experienced hunter, I changed to a Hunter's Axe in one hand, Hunter's Pistol in the other and my garb - morphing father Gascoigne's set.

(Did I mention I can change into the garb of my fallen foes by using a specific class of weapons?
I didn't? Oops! Oh well!)