" Ruka-Pyon you look like a big brother with her even though you just met her ." Mikan said still in a slight loud tone . geez does she not get it . Ruka blushed looking down at Miyu .

" you think so ?" He asked Mikan still looking down at her . The idiot started nodding her head really fast .

" annoying ." I said loud enough for her to hear .

" Natsume why do you have to be so rude !" she yelled at me with a angry tone geez she going to wake her up .

" be quiet ugly ." I told her she only got more angry and started her little whining .

" Ah .... you guys ..." Ruka tried to say before a small noise was heard we turn towards the noise as we saw her already waking up . yawning softly She rubbed her eyes while still holding on to the doll . She looked around still half asleep confused to where she was .

" Hello Miyu ." Mikan said in a slight loud tone as she smiled down at her . She looked up at her still half asleep once she looked up and saw her, her eyes widen as if in shock jumping back with a thump as her back hit the back of the sit . She looked at Mikan fully awake now wrapping her arm to tightly around Ruka' s trying to hide . hmmm guess she doesn't really like girls who are too loud and full of energy like Mikan . She had the same reaction when she first met Mikan . kinda reminds me of a cat sacred of something or someone or when it doesn't want to take a bath . it's kinda cute .

" Ah your so shy ." Mikan said to her giggling . ugh idiot doesn't even get it . I feel bad for the girl now, well maybe now she'll leave me alone for a while .

"Miyu your finally awake ." Ruka said looking down at her . She stared up at him in silence for a few seconds .

" Ru - chan ." She said to him before turning to me she looked at me in silence .what the ...

" Natsu - chan ." She told me before looking back to Ruka . hmm I guess she's going to end up following him around everywhere from now on like a little duckling I could already tell . Even though she's the same age as us she's acting like a small child .

"what about me ." Mikan said as pointed at her self with a smile .

"Mikan-baka." Miyu replied not even a second later. Gasping Mikan gazed at her with a shocked look on her face leaving her mouth wide open. Smirking I reached out patting Miyu on the head. She reminded me of Yoichi, turning to me she gazed at me with a blank innocent expression .  

" crap Jinno is next up ." one of the guys said as the bell rang for the next class to start. Soon everyone rushed to their own seats cleaning up the messes they had made . Moments later the door opened and he walked in with that same serious look on his face .

 Walking up to the front his eyes gazed over to the back gazing directly at Miyu  for a few seconds before he turned back to the board to start his lessons . hmm . Though out the lessons she kept dozing off or gazing blankly in one direction of the room not at all interested in the lecture he was giving.

" Miyu answer this problem ." Jinno said in a angry tone noticing her gazing out into space. Getting up she placed her doll on her seat before walking  over to the board. Looking at the question for a few seconds in silence before she reached up and wrote down the answer .

" Very good you can go sit down now ." He told her, just as she passed him I noticed he had whispered something to her in returned she turned saying something back to him with a glare before walking back to her seat . I watched as she sat down putting the doll back on her lap as she looked forward with a empty look on her face . hmm wonder what that was about .

~~~~~

pov : Miyu

" Who would have thought I would see the doll out of its cage ." He said as I walked passed him . ugh I hate this guy I mean he was nice to me once in a while but sometimes he has to say stuff like that .