“Alan, where the hell did you go, we have to get back to the bus!!” I heard Austin’s voice ring out through the woods. I noticed that Alan’s face turned a deep red. I saw Austin appear wearing only a pair of jeans and he his hair had dirt in it. I bit my lip to keep from laughing and I saw Alan’s face redden even more. “Sup, Jaime? So anyway, Alan, we seriously need to get back though.” He adjusted his pants and zipped them up.

“I know..I know. Have you seen my shirt?” He mumbled.

“Just say some girl ripped it off you or something, Phil’s getting pissed.” He whined. Alan sighed and walked back through the bushes. Austin waved at me and winked before following Alan to their bus. I laughed to myself. Why couldn’t I have that? Even if it was a secret, at least it was still something. I sighed and pulled my legs to my chest and laid my head on my knees.

“Jaime?” I heard a voice yell. I guess I had fallen asleep. And I felt hands on my face. “Jaime, wake up!” The voice yelled, worried. I felt myself being shook and I opened my eyes slowly.

“What?” I mumbled sleepily.

“Jesus Christ, you scared the shit out of me.” My eyes locked on his, they looked worried.

“Sorry.” I mumbled. He pulled me into a tight hug, which I wished meant the same to him as it did to me.

“I was so worried about you.” He said softly. I pulled away from him and just smiled. I had to accept the fact we’ll just be friends, I’ll get past these feelings somehow right?

“Thanks.” I mumbled. “We should get back to the bus then, wouldn’t want to worry Daddy Mike.” I said and Vic laughed and put his arm around my shoulders. We walked back to the bus and I saw everyone was basically asleep. Vic was the only one who came looking for me…wow.

“We have an interview tomorrow too, before we leave for the UK tour.” Vic told me, smiling. I just nodded and went into my bunk and crawled under the blanket and drifted off to sleep.

“Jaime, get your ass up!” I heard Chris, our tour manager yell.

“No.” I groaned and I felt the blanket being pulled off of me. I sighed and reluctantly got up. “What time is it?”

“10:35.”

“You woke me up at ten in the morning!?!” I demanded.

“You have an interview today.”

“Oh yeah, who else is going?” I wondered.

“Uh, whoever we can find.” He said. “So far it’s just you and Vic, it’s a Bryanstars interview, if you remember him.” I nodded, I remembered him, and he was great. I nodded and put on some clothes and grabbed my sunglasses. I walked to the interview with Vic.

“It’s too early.” Vic complained.

“I know, Chris is quite sadistic.” I said and he laughed.

“Seriously, he’s really busting our ass this time.” I nodded, agreeing. “Is it through here?” Vic wondered.

“Yeah just down here and to the left.” I said. He smiled at me.

“You’re the best.” He said and I felt my heart flutter at his words. He opened the door and saw Bryan already sitting down with the microphone on a small couch. Vic walked in and sat down on one side of him. I yawned and trudged in after him.

“How’re you all doing?” he asked. I trudged in and laid across Bryan and Vic, he laughed and put his arm on my back patting it.

“Tired.” I mumbled into the couch and got up and sat on the other side of Bryan.

“So you’re on main stage now.” he said.

“You’re on main stage.” I said to him and Vic laughed.

“He got ya there.” he said, smiling. The rest of the interview was awesome, Mike joined us and we were all having a great time. It was nice to just forget about everything and just be around Vic without having awkward moments and people interrupting us, that is, until Kellin appeared. He was only there for about 30 seconds but Vic kept staring at me and I swore he glared. Kellin put his arm around my shoulder and I put mine around his waist. Was he.. Was he jealous? Could he be? No, don’t get your hopes up, he has his harpy to go back to, I’m just his friend. After the interview we walked back to the bus, I saw down next to Tony, who was eating cereal and watching teenage mutant ninja turtles on the TV.

“Hey, Jaime.” He said, smiling, mouth full of food. I sighed, why couldn’t my life be as easy as his. He was just sitting around with no problems and he wasn’t even wearing pants!

“Hey, Tony. Is today a no pants day?” I asked. He just nodded and smiled.

“Pretty much, it’s going to become a thing, just wait. Why don’t you do it, it’s exhilarating!” He laughed. If anyone but Tony would have said it, I wouldn’t have. I flung off my pants and shirt, just sitting next to him in my boxers. I grabbed a box of cookies and began eating them, and watching TV. I heard his phone buzz and he smiled, probably another text from Stephanie. I sighed, ugh, couples, and went back to watching turtles and ninjas.