Chapter 30

"The beginning of new adventures"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ally just do it" Kai groaned.

"This is illegal in fact if we get caught we will be in big big trouble" I said pointing the spray paint can at him.

"That my dear Ally is why we can't get caught, and by how slow you're moving we will get caught" Ari said shoving me to the car.

"We just broke into someone garage, not just anyone Mr Phil" I whisper shout.

"Ally tomorrow is graduation, we will be leaving for college soon, the least we can do is have some fun, plus it could be out little going away gift for my man Phil" Kai said coming beside me throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"Yea he'll love it sooo much" I said sarcastically.

"And to think I thought this would be a normal date, I guess what I get for dating a delinquent"

"Yes you get crazy adventures, I mean who else would take you on such a wild, adventurous date?" He said kissing my cheeks.

"Now go start painting my love" he said shoving me to the car.

I huffed but obeyed, I began spray paining Mr Phil blue car into a hot pink, soon everyone else joined in.

"Omg it actually looks good" Clair said  looking at the  car smiling proudly.

She was right, it actually did look good.

"I think he should thank us" Ari said tapping away on her  chin.

"Okay guys, our art piece is finish so let's go" Kai said grabbing my hands.

"So how was our date?" Kai asked me.

"The best" i said sarcastically smiling at him.

"Ey come on, stop being sarcastic we've had some pretty nice date even though some might be a little illegal" He said pinching my cheeks which result in me slapping his hands away.

"Me stop being sarcastic will be the biggest challenge of my life, and a little illegal?"

But he was right, we did have some pretty awesome date or maybe i'm calling it awesome just because i'm in love with the guy and i think every little thing he does is awesome.

"Okay fine, but you still goes alone with it" touche that's right i always do "Why is that?" he asked.

"Because Kai Reid, I love you" i said looking him in the eyes, the eyes i fell in love with and get lost in all the time.

"I love you too Alyssa Jefferson" he said smiling down at me with pure love, then he kissed me on my lip.

"Helllooo, are you two done confession your undying love for each other?" Ari shout at us as we were way behind them.

She was about to say something else when her voice got muffle, probably Ian covering her mouth.

"So what do you say we go paper pain MS.Cane Car?" Kai asked

"Kaiiii" i warned

"Come on you know you had fun back there" he teased.

"Fine, let us go" i said

The thing you make me do Mr Reid i though and laugh to my self as we head to catch up with the others.

~GRADUATION~

"And lastly we have the valedictorian, Alyssa Jefferson" the principal announced in the mic.

The crowd went wild with screams and claps, Kai and the other were going crazy shouting to the top of their voice.