Chapter 9

"Geek is the new chic"
*****"
Kai~~

I watch as Clair drag her away, she looked back at me with curious eyes but I couldn't look away.

She's really beautiful and have no idea even with that glasses on.

*ringggggg* I took out my phone from my pocket and saw Davis calling me. Shit I forgot I had to go and take care of that problem they caused.

"Hello"

"Where are you?" he asked

"I can't make it, come over and drop the stuff by me, its finish right"

"Okay and yea"

"Did you handle the police?"

"Yes"

"Okay good, ohh walk with couple people I'm at the outhouse and we have company"

"Hmmm ally"

"Wait how did you? never mind just hurry" I hang up the phone after that not giving him a chance to response.

I walked over to the guys and took a beer sitting by the pool and stare at ally over the other side. Clair and Ari were busy talking about something, she looked like she was paying attention to them but she wasn't. Her hands were on her thighs like a shield.

Why is she so self-conscious about her body?

Couple minutes later Davis showed up with Lucy, Lana, haven, Jex, ken, Gavin and Sean.

"Um where is the stuff?" I asked as I reach them but ally scrumming didn't go unnoticed.

"Kitchen" Davis said scanning everyone until his eyes land on ally.

"Whoa nerd is here and looking hot as ever" I raised an eyebrow at him causing him to smirk.

"1 she have a name and 2 drop the stuff in the front house, in my room" I told him, he have been here before so he knows my house pretty well.

"Ahh defensive" he said
playfully before taking Sean and ken with him while the others stayed.

"Guys I'm bored here how about we play beer pong" Chloe suggested.

There were a lot of awesome, great, sure and good from everybody except ally of course.

"What you don't want to play?"

"And stand the chance of getting drunk? No I'm good"

"Come on ally live a little or I'll make you" I said smirking.

"Well you'll have to make me then" she fold her hands.

"Fine I dare you to play beer pong" I said with an evil smile.

"You're the son of Satan, why did I ever agree to be your friend again" she said with a frown.

"Hmm because I'm irresistible" I said wiggling my eye brows causing her to laugh.

"Egoistic much" she got up and walk over to the table where we would be playing the beer pong.

"Stop drooling Reid" Davis said behind me causing ken and Sean to laugh which made me glare at them.

We went over to the table and they put down the snacks they brought out, that guy love to eat but at least he brought for everybody.

"Hmm what's a party without snacks" he said cheery while everybody grab what they want. I saw ally grabbed the sour patch and the rest of girls glare at her but she just smiles.