Chapter 26

"Making peace with your past, opens door for a brighter future"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No she's not here as yet, but i guess that's only because i'm couple minutes early" I told Ari on the phone.

"So how do you feel?" she asked

"I don't know i'm more nervous than angry" I admitted

"More nervous than you were to talk to kai" she said which made me smile from the memory.

~FLASHBACK~

"You should go talk to him" Ari said to me as I watch kai and the guys bracing up against a wall while talking to a girl her name was Kate, she wasn't a uptight nor slutty girl, she was actually a really nice girl .

"No, he's busy" I said looking away.

"Ally kai can never be busy for you, in fact I can just go over there start making out with my boyfriend, making everyone uncomfortable, Davis will move away and go look for Clair, the girl will move and you can sweep in and pull kai away" she said smiling like that's the most prefect plan.

"Ewe Ari just say you want to kiss your boyfriend, and might I remind you he's probably pissed at me, I was the one ignoring his calls and attempt to talk to me, so what make you think I can just sweep in and pull him to talk?"

"Because that guy is crazy about you and I think he wants to talk to you also or he wouldn't be looking over here every 10 second and my darling best-friend I don't need to say I want to kiss my man because i can anytime I want too like i'm about to do now" she said grabbing my hand and walking over to where kai and the guys were.

I tried pulling my hand away but she's a strong girl, tiny but strong. As we met where they were she grab Ian and started kissing him, as she said Davis moved away, the girl was moving away and kai was about to follow her when I grabbed his hands.

He looked back at me with a look of shock then at my hand holding his, which caused me to let go right away.

"I um can I uh" I sigh "Can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Yea, sure" he said right away. I was kind of surprise he agreed so quickly but was also happy.

We head outside to the school garden where I ran into him when we first met.

We were silence for a while, which I know I had to break after all i asked to talk to him didn't I.

"I'm sorry" we both said at the same time.

"No i'm sorry, I overreacted, I shouldn't have ignored you it was stupid and childish of me and i'm sorry"

"It's okay, I mean I understand it was sort of my fault for dropping a bomb on you like that, then pushing you to admit you are in love with me and for not trying harder to get you to talk to me" He said turning to face me.

"Ally you mean a lot to me, and if I can't have a romantic relationship with you I respect that just don't stop being my friend, romantic or not I just need you in my life that's all, it don't mean I don't love you as more than a friend because I do and always will but I'll settle for what I can get" he finished.

You are just making me fall more and more in love with you kai Reid.

"I need you in my life also, and I got to realize it when I got good news and the one person I wanted to share it the most with I couldn't because I was being hard headed and stubborn, you mean a lot to me kai" I said looking at him.