Chapter 18

"I can't control my feelings, but I hate how my feelings can control me"
***********************

"Ahhhhhhh" Ari and Clair screamed, I cover my ears because they are going to give me a headache.

"Shut up" I said easily.

"But ally this is a once in a life time scene, I mean you like Kai more than a friend, my baby is growing up" Ari said dramatically walking over to where i was holding onto my shoulders.

"Says the girl that had an hour long make out session with the guy she hate" I said looking at her with a smirk.

Damn I'm turning into kai, I'm smirking a lot.

"He kissed me and nobody gets to kiss me only I kiss them" she said while huffing and folding her hands.

"Yea, yea you know you wanted to kiss him" Clair piped in.

"Hello don't turn this on me, this is about ally, so are you going to tell him?"

"Tell who?"

"Act stupid ally"

"No I'm not telling him"

"But why?" Clair asked now with a confuse look on her face.

"Because he may not like me back, and I don't want to ruin our friendship"

"Alyssa you guys already acts like a couple, and trust me he likes you" Clair said sounding pretty convincing.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Because I grew up with him and I know him like a book and can see that he likes you but is also scared to say it"

"I don't know Clair, you could be wrong"

"Alyssa Jefferson stop making excused and go get your Man" aria said bluntly causing me to heat up.

Just the way she said 'your man' makes me want to jump into an ocean.

"Why do I need to confess first?" I asked her sitting on Clair's bed.

"Because you're different, you're not like other girls, you are independent and don't need a guy to tell you he likes you first, that's the whole reason why I became friends with you, the first time I saw you, you were insecure yet courageous" okay since when did aria get all preppy on me, she's going to make me cry.

"So what do you say?" Clair ask, I looked at both of them and they looked expectedly at me.

"Okay I'll tell him"

"Good, tonight you guys still going out at that sushi's place?"

"Yep" I said popping the p.

"Good tell him"

"So quick?" I asked looking at ari with my eyes open.

"Early bird catches the fish"

"It's worm Ari"

"I don't want my guys to be worm their fish in the sea"

Clair and I started to laugh and Ari joined after.
****
"You look great"

"I feel like I'm over dress Ari"

"No you look just perfect" Clair said walking into my room.

"So I told Kai he won't be coming and pick you up because you have some running's then you'll come meet him there as you requested" she said jumping onto my bed face down.

"What's wrong with you?" Ari asked

"Nothing" she said sitting up.

"Sure?" I asked now.