Chapter 4

"Good girls are bad girls that never got caught"

******

"Are you listening to me?" Ari said throwing a pillow at my head.

"I hope nobody finds the body," I said looking lost.

"Huh," I turned and looked at her and got the reaction I was hoping for, her face showed shock but then panic which made me burst into a fit of laughter. And again I was hit with a pillow.

"That was not funny, why do you keep spacing out?" why well because a certain boy by the name of kai keep clouding my mind and I don't even know why. After the very weird play he starting avoiding me I mean I know people ignore me and that shouldn't be anything new but something about him it's hard to explain.

Flashback

"Hey, where is kai?" Ari said looking at me, trust me I wish I knew, our part was coming up soon and he wasn't here as yet, wasn't he the one that wanted to do this stupid play so bad before.

"I don't know but he better show up soon or I'm going to hang him," I told her looking at the door.

"Alyssa, kai your turns are next" Miss Rose announce.

Argh he still wasn't here I walked up to the stage slowly trying to stall a little time but he still didn't show that is until I was about to announce that my partner isn't here.

"Sorry I'm late," kai said walking up to the stage.

"Where the hell were you" I snapped at him. But he ignores me, stupid jerk.

(taking JULIET's aka my hand)" Your hand is like a holy place that my hand is unworthy to visit. If you're offended by the touch of my hand, my two lips are standing here like blushing pilgrims, ready to make things better with a kiss. "

"Good pilgrim, you don't give your hand enough credit. By holding my hand you show polite devotion. After all, pilgrims touch the hands of statues of saints. Holding one palm against another is like a kiss."

"Don't saints and pilgrims have lips too?" he was staring intensely into my eyes then it switch to my lips.

"Yes, pilgrim—they have lips that they're supposed to pray with."

"Well then, saint, let lips do what hands do. I'm praying for you to kiss me. Please grant my prayer so my faith doesn't turn to despair."

"Saints don't move, even when they grant prayers."

"Then don't move while I act out my prayer. " he held my face and was coming closer, he bend my head making my hair fall into my face and kissed my cheeks making it looked like we kissed for real. Is this what some actors do? But he didn't wait for us to finish our last lines he ran out of there like lightning but we still got our full mark. And since then he won't say a word to me guess Joey finally convince him that i got rabies and he should stay away from me. Note I don't have rabies.

"So do you want to go?" Ari asked shit i spaced again.

"Where?" my head was hit by a pillow again. Damn, will she stop hitting my head?

"Granny's dinner" i don't know why they call it that because it is owned by a middle-aged couple and it is a place where most teenagers would hang out.

"Um no way, and stand the chance to run into Joey and her group, I'm perfectly fine"

"Fine I'm not asking, you are coming" she got up and walked to my closet taking out clothes for me.