Chapter 20

Past revealing, A kiss thrown in"
********************
"Ally who do you think is the hottest, Diego Barrueco, River Viipero, Matthew Noszka or Lucky Blue Smith?" Clair asked getting me out of my thought.

"Please don't make me choose" I plead "come on they are all so hot it's hard to choose, but I've always been obsess with Lucky blue smith"

"Exactly all are hot, I could lick them" Ari said dreamy.

"Should I call Ian?"

"Do what you may, I don't care I'm a girl" Ari said staring at Matthew Noszka picture.

"A hormonal girl" Clair added.

"You were just obsessing over his abs a while ago" Ari said shooting her a glare.

Meet me outside- Kai

"Um guys Kai just ask me to meet him outside" I said staring at my phone like I have no idea what it is.

"So?" Both asked

"Should I go?"

"Yes ofc" they both said again.

"Wow, you know you guys are no help, you were supposed to say no he's a jerk don't go down and see him or something of that sort" I said waving my hands around.

"Okay fine, he's a jerk now go see him" Clair said stalking more sexy boys.

Hmp

I went outside to meet him and he was bracing lightly against his bike.

"Um what's up?" I asked.

"Let's go for a ride" he said holding out a helmet to me.

"Um what" I asked slightly confused.

He walked over and put the helmet on me.

"A ride, where 2 or 1 person get on a bike and ride around, wind blowing in your hair and stuff like that"

"Haha very funny" I said flatly. But then got on the bike with him.

*****

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked as we pulled up to my favorite park couple blocks from my house.

"I don't know, it's been a while since we spend time together in fact I feel like you're avoiding me"

I laughed nervously, "Um why would I be avoiding you?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out myself"

We stayed silent for a while when he finally broke it.

"So what do you think about Mai?"

"What?" I ask shocked by the sudden question and about Mia also.

"Um just wanted to know if you like her"

"Uhhh Kia stop being weird" I said chuckling a little.

What is with the question about Mia.

Did you bring me all the way here to talk about the love of your life, If so I'll pass.

"It's not weird, I just want to know what you think" he said laughing.

"Do my opinion even matter about her?"

"Yes, a lot" he said staring at me.

"Fine. She's a nice girl" I said looking up in the sky.

"That's all"

"What are you trying to do Kai?" He looked away and shake his head.

"Nothing forget it"

"Do you wan--"