3.09

Brendon hadn't done any of this for the fame; he did it for Bella whom he loved more than life itself.

But the feeling of being in front of thousands of kids and singing like there's no tomorrow, the adrenaline, the rush of happiness, and all of the attention from the media- it was making him want this forever. As a lifestyle perhaps.

But then he looked at Bella's dads. They put so much work into everything.

When Brendon preformed his little song he barely did anything. He didn't have lights and sound checks to worry about. He didn't have to sit in his room for hours writing- it just came to him. He wasn't constantly sacrificing himself for tours and concerts and he most certainly wasn't worrying about his fans 24/7.

He's just a kid and Tyler mostly took care of the work while Josh practiced his drumming.

Looking back on it made Bren hesitant to take up Tyler's offer and actually play his song- maybe a few more additional ones too- at the rest of the stops.

So he sat with Bella on the floor and talked to her about it. She was a great listener.

"And yeah. It's not like I'm afraid of doing work and shit. I just don't know if I can handle it. And like what if I write another song and nobody likes it?" He pushed his head back so he could see the face of the girl's legs he was in between at the moment.

She kept playing with his hair and smiled down at him. "Listen," she started. "No matter what you do, you're always super passionate about it." She thought about this best way to word whatever she was to say next. "I think that if don't take up this opportunity, you'll regret it." She nodded. "Of course it's your choice, but I'm always here to help too."

Brendon laughed.

"I know. I love you." He reached backwards and hugged her before flipping himself around to actually face her.

"I love you too, Bren."

"Anyway, I'm hungry." He confessed.

"Oreos?" The girl asked with a laugh. Of course she remembered all the time's she offered up the cookies when she got uncomfortable, but now she was a happy, comfortable, confident girl.

The past few years were absolute hell but now look at her. Those girls from the party? Nobodys. Bella? She was somebody. And she was pretty certain she was starting to find her purpose. It was all right in front of her. Staring her in the eyes. Mocking her almost.

"Damn it Bella. I can't with you."

_____
a/n:
thank you for being
patient loves 💕