0.09

Brendon and Bella were split up. But that was a given. There was no way life was going to be nice enough to give the two a homeroom together. Thankfully they did have lunch, and math together though.

Tyler and Josh worked hard in the basement all day. I mean all day. Even when Bella brought Brendon back to the house to eat her dad's out of house and home, they stayed put. They barley even noticed the arrival of their babygirl, but she knew they were going to be busy. They were working on their fifth album now. They had Self-titled, vessel, regional at best, blurryface, and now they were working on whatever's coming next.

But let's focus on the school day.

"Bella?" The teacher asked, he was in the middle of roll call for his homeroom.

"Here." Bella grumbled. She wasn't too close with practically anyone in the classroom. She literally only recognized one or two of the other horrified looking ninth graders.

"Okay. Beth?" He kept going through the long list of names, without Bella's attention.

Suddenly a bell rang and all of the kids shot out of the classroom.

"What?" Bella whispered under her breath. She was stuck at her desk thinking about what it be like having an older brother while that dumb teacher read through the seemingly endless list of names.

She got up and walked through the hallway, getting shoved by the older, taller kids.

A bigger boy came out of no where and knocked Bella to the ground. The hall was starting to empty out now, the bell was going to ring. Bella was going to be late. And whoever this boy was.

"Oh hey," he helped her up and collected her bag that was a few feet down the hallway. "Sorry."

"It's okay." Bella graciously took the bag from his arms and threw it onto her back.

"Where are you going?" The random boy asked.

Bella pointed down the hallway.
"Math. You?"

"Same! Room 106?" He asked.

Bella was lost. This kid looked like he had better things to do than talk to her.

And the boy was also lost. He was wondering why this girl was still talking to him after he forced her to the floor.

"Uh, Yea actually." She nodded, only feeling slightly uncomfortable a trace of a smile on her face.

"Cool!" He smiled and stared Bella up and down for a minute, thinking about how she looked so... different. To say the least. Not a bad thing. Just... different. "Hey, aren't you Tyler Jos-"

Bella cut him off, not wanting to befriend a fellow 'emo' child just for being Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun's kid. Nope. Not now. Not later. Not ever.

She only wanted to befriend people who liked her for her and not because of what her last name was.

"We should go before we're late." Bella started walking away.

"Ok." He jogged over to her so they could walk together. "I'm Ryan by the way."

"Ok." Bella pushed open the door and walked in.

Her eyes danced around the classroom until she saw Brendon sitting in the far corner of the room. He, in truth, was a little pissed that Bella was nearly late even though her homeroom was only a classroom or six away and she was with that emo little fuck Ryan Ross.

Bella hurried over to him and spoke softly underneath the sound of the bell ringing through the school.

"Hey Brendo." She held out the o to try and sound more awake and fun loving. Totally worked.

"Sup?" He crossed his arms and leaned back into the chair.

"Not much." Bella shook her head looking over at those stupid girls in front of them. They were sitting together, two at one table and the other one was at the table across from them with yet another girl. "How many are there?" Bella whispered to herself.

Brendon sat up.

"Huh?" He laughed a little. Typical Brendon.

"Nothing." Bella rolled her eyes and glared at the girls. Like, intensely. It was almost as if her stare could kill all of them at once, and that boy Ryan, Brendon's stare could kill him.

The teacher screamed about how not every triangle is the same and how negative integers are... Well, does it matter? Point is the math teacher got right to it while Brendon stared at Ryan and occasionally snuck a glance at Bella.

Maybe he liked her? He wasn't sure. He knew he got jealous when she walked in with Ryan. He had always thought that she was pretty. But does that mean he liked her like that? He'd been thinking about this all summer.

Bella on the other hand, once again, was just staring holes into those stereotypical popular girl's backs.

_____
A/N
Just so you're not confused, the next chapter is the same day after school. :)