3.04*

*play the song when i say so*

"Alrighty how's everyone feeling tonight?" Tyler yelled into the microphone. The show had barely even started. The opening acts did wonderfully and really got the crowd hyped up for Tyler and Josh (and their surprise that nobody knew about yet).

The crowd cheered back as if it answered Tyler's question.

"I hope you guys don't mind. My daughter's here tonight so we're going to be playing some of our older stuff." Tyler was strumming his ukulele absentmindedly as he spoke. "Bella likes them better." He found her standing in the front row, Jenna beside her and a bunch of fangirls crowding them. He winked at her. She just shook her head and laughed.

The crowd cheered again before chanting Taxi Cab as loud as they could.

"Alrighty this one's called Ruby!"

" Ruby, I hope I see you
I've waited all this week
For you to walk my way
Your soul will capture me "

The boy's played through Anathema, Lovely (which made Bella cry), Kitchen Sink (where they had Josh do the rap part which Bella enjoyed), Forest (which made the rest of the kids cry), and Clear that also hit a majority of people in the feels, before Tyler stopped to talk again.

Out of breath, he made his way over to the mic stand at the front of the stage. Josh sat at his drum kit and drank his water, equally as out of breath as Tyler was.

"So." He stopped to breath and the crowed screamed and cheered. "We- we got a very important person to come out here today. We- my wife and I- we love him a lot. We didn't like him for a while; We thought he wasn't good to our daughter, b-but he is." The crowd was quite now. Everyone was suspicious as to who it was. Little whispers echoed through the venue. Tyler laughed.

Bella was standing there in shock trying to put it all together. The changed set, the secrets, the weird attitudes and now this. Nothing made sense. Who was here? Perhaps Tyler's dad? He wasn't the biggest fan of Bella at first. Or Tyler and Josh's relationship.

"He-he's actually going to sing something today. He wrote it himself. Yeah. He's a good kid. He loves my little angel." Tyler giggled knowing what he was doing was good.

Then it's not grandpa. He can't sing at all, let alone write a whole entire song. Bella thought.

"Okay. Enough with the stalling. Brendon get out here bud!" Bella's heart stopped. No way.

Tyler backed away from the microphone and began clapping, creating a snowball effect and causing all the other people to clap as well.

Brendon ran out onto the stage and smiled nervously.

"Okay here we go." Tyler yelled.

Brendon's eyes were closed as he started. He was shaking and sweating and nervous as hell. He wanted this to be absolutely perfect.

(A/n: start the song)

He started strumming his old guitar, his eyes still closed. He was thankful for the endless practicing he'd done for now he had memorized all the chords.