3.06

Both kids took a few shaking deep breaths as they walked into Tyler's dressing room. Hand in hand, they were waiting for their fate. It was as though neither of them wanted this but wanted to make the other happy.

Brendon wanted Bella to know that he was okay with going public with their relationship because he wanted her to know that he really loved her.

Bella wanted Brendon to see that she loved him so much that she would tell her dads.

Brendon knew how much she kept from them, and Bella didn't want him thinking that he was just another secret. He definitely wasn't just another bullet point on the long, long list of things that Bella vowed to never let her dads in on.

Brendon nodded towards Bella before reminding her - and himself- that everything would be fine. Then he pushed open the door.

"Tyler? Josh?" He called, squeezing Bella's hand a bit harder. "We have something to tell you." He stated.

Jenna was right behind them, more nervous then they were. In her eyes, Tyler and Josh wouldn't really care if the two were together, however, if they actually ended up caring and the two were forced to break up, all of it could evidently be her fault. She didn't want to do that to our young couple.

"The both of you better be ok." Josh laughed as he sat down on the couch. He wasn't really thinking much of Brendon's comment yet.

"We're fine dad," Bella said with an eye-roll and a laugh. "And we're not in trouble either."

Her breath was shaking almost as much as her hands. Her head hurt and she was ready to bolt out of the room. Tyler was watching her, knowing exactly how she feeling. He used to be the same way too.

"Bella... just breath." Tyler offered with a hint of nostalgia. He smiled at her. He knew she would still be his baby no matter what she was about to tell them. "We'll still love the both of you, I guarantee it."

Jenna's face went red. I sure hope so.

Brendon was thinking about how good the pizza he ate yesterday was. But also telling Tyler and Josh. Also that.

"Well. Um. You see. We-I... Uh"

"We're dating." Brendon blurted absentmindedly while looking at his feet.

____
a/n:
quick update because i'm going to get an award for school!!