'IT'S ANDREA.'

Maia's P. O. V

"I can't Maia. I can't stand this anymore." Levi said.

It's been four days.

Four days since Lana's kidnap. And all that we have been doing is gathering at every phone call and trying to find Lana's location, sitting around a coffee table.

And yes, also major sulking.

After the car sped off from outside the hospital, we had made eye contacts and analyzed that no one is to be trusted anymore.

I had tried calling Lizzie and Hazel but there was no response. And then Damien laughed at my face, telling me that they were a prominent part of the Vendetta gang.

And that had totally shaken me up.

But all this while, unbelievably, Aidan was there for me. It was like I was wrong about him all along. So, we finally started going back to what we were, though slowly, as best friends.

And Levi and me have also worked things out. Not like we literally talked about it, but we have put it aside for now.

So here I am, in Levi's room, telling him to believe that it wasn't his fault.

God! This guy thought everything in this world was his fault.

"Stop it Levi! Lana is strong. You know that she is, right? Then whats-" But then I was cut off by my phone ringing.

I hurried to the phone, and picked it up instantly seeing who it's from.

"Damien is there some-" I was cut off.

"Come to the gang house immediately. We have got a lead. Finally." And with that he cut off the phone.

I looked at Levi, seeing he is already up.

"Gang house. Now." I said.

Both of us rushed out, into the car and to the gang house.

Only yesterday, Damien took over his gang officially. His dad, after listening to the situation had agreed on givig Damien what he necessarily needed.

A team full of people.

After pledging loyalty to him, all his gang members had instantly set off to track Lana and my dad.

I have no idea where they are. I did go home, thinking he would be there but I got a note saying that he wouldn't be home for a while. I had been furious and had not gone there again.

Thinking about all of this we reached the house.

I rushed in as Levi parked the car outside. I could see that all of our friends were here too.

Sam, Macy, Aidan, Dan, Melissa, Emma, Jason, Jake. All of them had joined Damien's gang, only to help out.

But what surprised me was a silver car parked in the corner.

Sarah was here.

Drama was sure.

I entered, Levi trailing behind me. We sat down around the coffee table as everyone passed anxious looks towards Sarah.

"What is she doing here?" I snarled and Damien gave me a look telling me to shut up silently.

And I nodded.

"So, now that we are here. Let's start." Damien said.

"Oberains are hosting a ball. But what is surprising is that it is being held to celebrate the return of their long lost daughter, Andrea Francisco Oberain. Maia, does it ring any bells?" he asked me.