" Aditya

" Aditya..are you trying to make holes on my face..?" She said chuckling. He diverted himself and adjusted his hair..

" why should I.."he asked casually

" ha..ha..Mr Aditya. You have to accept the fact that you are not able to control yourself. I'm I right?"

He looked at her and smiled

" yeah.. maybe.." He winked at her  and She blushed..

" oh god vaidhu.. don't do the okay..I'm already controlling a lot. "He said pouting

She blushed hardly and pointed towards her belly. he showed a disappointed face..😞..She laughed at him..

" you are laughing at me huh.. okay fine . you'll get the punishment after your delivery."

She blushed hardly again and got up to go

" let's go. "

He held her wrists and wrapped his hands around her. She smiled as he moved her hairs to one side and kissed her neckline sending shivers down her spine

" hello madam..Why don't you agree that you are also craving for me ..Huh. " he asked nuzzling his nose on her neck. She felt ticklish. She pushed him away.

" Aditya....stop it.. and Baby. Better close your ears. Your papa is very Shameless...."

He felt like laughing at her..

" what..? I won't allow my baby to become like you okay.."she showed her tongue out.

" yeah yeah.. definitely. She'll be like her mom" he said

" he.." she protested

" she.." he argued

Just then they heard the horn of the car..

"See you made it late"she said turning her face away

"I was helping you madam. How cruel youre"

She giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Let's go" he helped her in walking and took her downstairs.

" how much time yaar.." Vikram complained once they reached down

"not me . your sister made it late.."Adi said chuckling while Vaidhehi glared at him. He then walked to Renu and hugged her.

"How are you?"

" perfectly fine.."she hugged him back and smiled. Renu rushed to Vaidhehi and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you Vaidhu"

"I missed you too"she hugged her back

Vikram and Renu got married 4 months ago . Along with Rudra and Arjun.  After the marriage Arjun moved back to his house with Rudra.. Priya  and Shiva were yet to think about their marriage .They both are currently in London , which they went for some official purpose and will be back soon. Everyone in Vaidhehis family finally agreed to give a chance to Shiva to prove himself . Even though Aditya was strongly against him ,Vaidhehi somehow managed to convince him for Priya .Aditya then had a talk with shiva and found him genuine .They welcomed him back.

They reached the hospital within some time. Vaidhehi had all her check ups done. Aditya looked at the chart which showed the baby's progressing . He touched them and smiled brightly .His vission got blurred . He looked at vaidhehi who is twice happier than him. She smiled at him with tears. He pulled her closer and hugged her.

-------

Precap - Baby's first kick

______________________________

Youre welcome to leave your valuable comments in the comment box. Feedback appreciated

___________________________

Love nila❤