"that's probably grayson." i say when pushing myself up to then walk over to the door. the face that is revealed is grayson and another individual beside him. this being my brother, jude, who i have not seen for almost a year now which of course brings happiness. "jude! oh my god!" i scream when moving quickly to wrap my arms around his neck. his laugh present and the way he holds me tight lets me hold on a little longer.

"you're already so pregnant, what the hell." he adds when pulling apart and noticing the new found bump attached to my stomach which lets me nod. my eyes glancing down to my abdomen and hands going to the curve.

"two months, the baby is healthy and growing while also making me die of exhaustion and nausea." i state when rubbing the area a little as my vision then glances over to grayson who stares with awe. "and hey, did you have any luck?" i ask when moving to kiss his cheek as the boy now grins.

"let's get inside first." he tells me as i agree when moving aside so both of the men walk in. i shut the door as i follow and fall onto the cushion of the couch beside grayson. "so i am very happy to see we got a place!" he suddenly brings up making me smile greatly as i am utterly excited by the good news.

"no way, holy shit!" i scream when going to pull the boy into a hug as he has a simper stitched to his lips.

"where is it?" my dad questions now and as we pull apart, grayson's eyes divert to him.

"it's in new york, still pretty close to here and college." he states letting me become relieved as i was excited for actually having a place due to the some amount of weirdness of living with my father once again. i was going to comment more on that until my phone rings and i answer to a happy voice.

"how's my niece?" i know the voice had belonged to my best friend and i roll my eyes from her words.

"still can't believe your convinced it's going to be a girl. but thanks for caring about me." i state sarcastically making a small chuckle leave her lips as she then answers me.

"it's definitely a girl and she will definitely be named cora."

"yeah in your dreams, mija." i answer making her suck her teeth before she sighs.

"whatever we'll fight about that later. but do you want to go out to june's diner. the boys miss you, i miss you, let's get out and party or something." she rambles making me smile softly and look over the boys who chat with small grins before speaking again.

"you do remember i'm pregnant, right? i'm getting fat and i get annoyed easily."

"yeah well all the more reason to eat. c'mon let's go, aurora." she whines letting me sigh.

"alright fine, i'll tell grayson." i say before saying goodbye and to soon have the car driving us the building of my favorite place.

+

5 months pregnant

"i can't see my feet, i have to pee every five seconds, and i'm fucking hungry." i say with gritted teeth as jaden widens his eyes. his hands up in surrender as he glances between me and cory who shares a very similar look.

"june! give her a chocolate milkshake or else she will kill us." cory hollers causing a loud laugh from the back of the diner that belonged to june, herself. within seconds she emerges from the kitchen to a tray of food and a chocolate milkshake.

"give it a rest guys. she's growing a baby in her, if anything she has a right to kill you." june jokes making me smile now as i am given a burger and my milkshake which i immediately begin to consume. "so is grayson going to show up or he still working?" she questions letting me nod as i finish my chewing of food before answering her.