thirty seven ⇄ the devil of duality & the list

Start from the beginning

"what?" he asked.

jimin didn't say anything. he just stepped forward, his hands cupping the sides of his face, and kissing him.

his hands moved down to yoongis shoulders, and yoongis hands found jimins waist.

he pulled back just the slightest and giggled against yoongis lips. "i love you too," he whispered.

yoongi just smiled.

"you do?" he asked. he kissed jimin again.

"i do. a lot," jimin whispered. he moved to just hug yoongi.

he was still shivering, but at least he was happy.

"then why'd you get back with jeongguk?" yoongi asked.

"because i thought you didnt feel the same anymore and i was desperate, and i ended up actually falling for him again," jimin whispered.

yoongi just sighed.

"and what about when you kissed him?"

"i was a little drunk and i was imagining it was you," jimin admitted, and he sounded embarrassed.

yoongi sighed. that was better than what he had imagined.

"what about asking me to be friends with benefits?" yoongi moved them so they weren't standing by the door. they sat on his bed.

"isn't that obvious? i thought that if you didn't like me like that maybe you'd still wanna fuck me, and that was enough for me," jimin mumbled.

"okay, well, for one, min, wasn't it obvious i felt the same? taking pictures of you? calling you beautiful? getting jealous of you and jeongguk? and secondly, that whole time it felt like you were using me and i was so hurt," yoongi explained.

jimin sighed.

"i'm pretty stupid, yoongi. and i'm sorry," he said.

yoongi smiled at him. he studied everything on his face again.

soaked in water; an addition to the list.

"well, we can talk about this another time. you need a change of clothes, or a shower," yoongi stood up.

"yeah, i'm freezing," jimin followed.

he tried to take his shirt off, but he was having trouble due to it being stuck to his body practically.

"can you help me?" jimin asked innocently. yoongi laughed.

yes, jimin. let me just get you naked really quick.

he stepped forward, gripping the hem of his shirt and pulling it upwards as jimin straightened his arms. he pulled it off, setting it in his formerly empty dirty clothes basket.

jimin pushed his wet hair off his forehead sighing.

yoongi bit his lip.

"what's that look for?" jimin asked. he began to take his belt out of the loops.

"you're so gorgeous," he whispered.

jimins cheeks got red.

"can i show you something?" yoongi asked. jimin nodded.

yoongi pulled open the drawer to his nightstand, taking out a notepad.

he flipped a few pages in, and handed it to jimin.

jimin read through it slowly, admiring yoongis handwriting.

'a list of things that look good on jimin.'

anger
confusion
exhaustion
heartbreak
embarrassment
freshly showered
sunlit
drunk
claimed
excitement
awe
disgust
fright
horny
me

jimin laughed as he read the list.

"what is this?" he asked.

"well for the past six months i've been writing down strange things that look beautiful on you," yoongi exclaimed. "normal people don't look pretty when they're heartbroken," he laughed.

"you look good on me?" jimin asked, raising his eyebrow.

yoongi smiled at him. "didn't you watch the sex tape?"

"and i look good when i'm horny?" he questioned.

"..didn't you watch the sex tape?"

"now that i think about it, it was obvious you're in love with me," jimin walked forward, his fingers looping into yoongis beltloops of his slacks

"oh?"

"mm, i'm just thinking about the picture i took of you that night. you can tell in your eyes," jimin kissed him shortly.

"i was looking at an angel," yoongi whispered.

jimin laughed lightly.

"you fucked an angel," jimins lips ghosted against yoongis.

he had a sudden sexual tone as he whispered. jimin was the devil of duality.

"and i'll do it again," yoongi said, just as quiet.

jimin kissed him once. "and i would let you," he said.

and then, just after yoongi asked jimin to be his boyfriend, they had sex as an official couple.

remember what i said about yoonseok ? also tae gets feelings for (1/2) yoonmin

› follow KINGOF97 softhttp