Chapter Fourteen

Diamond's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The Next Day...

I open my eyes, just to be met with a blinding light. Groaning, I push my face back into my surprisingly warm pillow.

That's laughing at me?

My head jerks back up, and I meet blue eyes. A dark shade of red stains my cheeks when I realize Jackson stayed the night.

"What happened?" I ask, trying not to get anything close to morning wood. That would be just embarrassing.

He just smirks at me. I feel scared now, nothing good barely ever comes from that smirk of his. 

"Well, I could tell you," he starts. I can feel my heart pounding. "Or, I could just show you." 

"S-show me?" I watch as he takes out his phone and swipes through something before stopping at a video. 

Jackson plays it. Every second that goes by makes my face get redder and redder. 

"Why? Why would you record it?" I ask, diving back underneath the blanket. I hear a deep chuckle, then rustling of the covers before mine is pulled off of my head. 

"Because it was cute, and I knew you would be embarrassed so that's a plus to me." 

I glare at him, crossing my arms and pouting. "Why'd I decide to go out with you again?" I mutter under my breath. 

"Cause I kind of forced you too," he mumbles, sighing then scooting away from me. 

I stare at him. I guess he kind of did, but I didn't have to say yes. That was all on my own. I voice my thoughts and he just sighs again. 

"I mean, yeah you did decide to, but I still forced you too by saying something about what I would do if you didn't. Not that I actually would, but still." 

I just roll my eyes and go over to him. I sit right in his lap and stare at him until he locks eyes with me. 

"Jackson. I could have said no. But, I didn't. Because I already liked you, now stop blaming yourself," I say sternly. 

"Okay," he says simply, then lies back down. 

I let out a small yelp when he pulls me with him. Jack laughs at me while glare at him, no heat behind it whatsoever. 

"I hate you," I mumble, hiding my face in his muscular chest. 

"Love you too, babe," is his response. I blush, but scowl still. 

I decide moving is overrated when you have a fucking Adonis to lay on top of. Just, don't tell Jackson I called him an Adonis. He'd never let me live that one down. 

"Baby brother!" Well, maybe not that overrated when you have a she-devil of a sister that you should probably be running from anytime she calls you. Which is what I should be doing now, but the fucking guy I'm laying on won't let me move so I can't. 

Whatever Gods gave her to me as an older sister, please help me right now. 

******************************************************************************

A/N: Yeah. Sorry I haven't updated. I literally couldn't because I forgot all about my summer reading project that's worth a lot of points and that goes in for my first grade of the quarter when I get back to school, so I had to spend time reading the stupid, boring ass book and write a summary and theme essay shit about it. It wasn't even worth my time! That book was terrible! I thought I'd never say this, but I hope I never have to read that book again in my life. Anyways, I start school next week, well the STEM program next week, so I try to update next Saturday. Bye to the people who read this shitty ass terrible book!

~Genie ;)