Chapter 9

*Friday*
Diamond's POV

I'm nervous. It's not that I don't exactly want to go out with Jackson, it's just because of the side of him that appeared on Monday. It scared me, but I also somewhat was interested in what caused that.

"Diamond! Hurry up and get ready!" May, my personal maid, yells from outside my closet.

"Okay!" I take a deep breath in and let it out, then look at what May chose for me. (A/N: Image above, ignore the guy wearing the shirt and imagine it as a violet color)

I have to give it to her, she has a good sense of clothes. I put on the outfit, then shove on my shoes. I gaze at my reflection in the mirror. I look nice, I think.

Who am I kidding?! I may look nice and calm and shit, but I'm not okay! I'm freaking the fuck out and I need medical attention.

"Diamond! Get your butt out here!" I jump when May yells.

I breathe, then walk out. Which I promptly tripped over the rug. I groan as I land face first on the floor.

"If you could refrain from tripping, then we could get this done with," May says, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

I shake my head, then get up off of the floor. "I wish I could, but I can't," responding in the same tone as hers.

May rolls her eyes, then looks me over. I see the way her eyes narrow, meaning she doesn't like something.

"Straighten your shirt, untuck it too, pull up your jeans and don't double knot your shoes. Now, go over to the mirror and brush your hair." She crosses her arms, nodding.

I sigh, but do what she says. I grab one out of my three brushes and walk over towards the mirror. I run my brush through my hair, barely even having to stop. Jane tends to brush my hair every day when I go to the agency, so there's little to no tangles.

I pull it back my hair, then stare at my reflection

I pull it back my hair, then stare at my reflection. (A/N: Also how Diamond looks) I look cute.

My eyes seem to pop against my purple shirt

My eyes seem to pop against my purple shirt. But, I still need to wear green color contacts. Unfortunately. They make my eyes itchy and watery.