00

"Hi Ivy," Luke smiled as he sat down at their usual studying table, in the corner of the library. Nobody ever goes there, mainly because this school only has a few students that go to the library. The rest just party and go crazy or are normal. 

"I'm surprised you keep showing up ten minutes earlier every time now," the teenage girl, with the only dirty blonde hair in the library, responded to him as she tied her hair into a pony tail. 

Luke nervously chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck, "well, I-I guess I just wanted to get this over with already?" he stated, which became more like a question. 

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself?" she smirked.

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes, desperately wanting to change the topic.

"Since I always pick what we should study, what do you want to study today?"  Ivy started unpacking her textbooks and notebooks. 

"You." 

\\\\

I have a good feeling about this story! I'm so pumped, first few might be crap, but it will get better. I promise my lovelies! I love it already!!! 

Spread the word about my story please. Tell your followers, friends, whoever. Vote and comment as well :) 

Enjoyy x

DONT STEAL OR I'LL GET CALUM TO CURSE AT YALL