24. To The Rescue

warnings: mentions of sex, rape and intoxication.

Soda's POV

"Tim, let me go!! It's been almost 10 minutes!" I exclaimed.

He let me go and walked to the drivers side of the car.

"Let him go." He told the big guy holding me.

He let me go and I fell to the ground.

"C'mon, in the car. I'm taking you home." He said sitting in the car. I sat in the car and sighed.

"Where's he takin' Riya?" I asked. He started the engine.

"Somewhere." He smirked.

"Goddamnit, tell me Tim!!" I exclaimed banging my fist on the window.

"You keep quiet or imma throw you out right here." He replied.

"HOW CAN I KEEP QUIET WHEN I DON'T KNOW WHERE RIYA IS AND KNOW ALL THE POSSIBILITIES THAT COULD HAPPEN TO HER!?!?"

"What did I just say?" He said starting to get angry.

I took a deep breath.

"At least tell me what he's gonna do with her." I pleaded as my voice quavered.

"He's gonna take her virginity." He replied calmly.

"HOW COULD YOU LET HIM DO THAT!?" I screamed.

"I'd bang her." He shrugged.

"THAT'S RAPE!!!" I shouted.

"If you don't stop screaming I'll leave you on the side of the road." He scolded.

I stayed quiet for a few minutes but I'm furious. I wonder how where and how she is.

"When Dal finds out you're gonna be in big trouble." I muttered.

"Eh, I can handle him." He replied.

A few moments later.

"We're near your house. You want me to pull up in the driveway or here?" He asked.

"In the driveway. I need to tell them everything as soon as possible so we can find her and beat Curly's ass." I replied sharply.

"Don't even try. You won't find them anyways." He chuckled as he pulled up to the house.

"Have a nice night-"

"Shut up!!" I screamed as I ran inside the house. Darry must be furious.

"Where have you been!? Do you know what time it is, we've been worried sick!" Pony screamed.

"W-Where's Riya?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah, where is she?" Dal looked at me with a worried look.

"Guys let me explain quickly, we don't have time to waste." I said as the gang looked at me carefully.

"Where's Darry?" I asked.

"He went out looking for you guys-" Two started.

"Is it starting to rain?" Steve asked as he looked outside.

Shit, Riya's gonna get sick if we don't hurry up.

"Guys just listen,"

Then Darry walked in. He was about to say something when I stopped him.

"Darry I know you're mad but just sit down and listen to me!! We don't have anymore time!!"

Then I started explaining the story. From the walk to getting caught at the cemetery, from the cemetery to the cooler, from the cooler to the Shepherds and from the car ride back to the house.