17. The Talk

warnings: mentions sexual intercourse 😂😂

Riya's POV

"Are you sure you wanna know about this?" Darry asked for the five thousandth time.

"Yes! I'm so ready for this!" I said munching on the popcorn I'd just finished making.

I know I'm not supposed to be eating but... I got hungry! And I'm literally going to be learning about something I've wanted to know about for so long! Like, what is this magical thing called sex, and how did I not know about it before?

"I don't think you should eat too much of that..." I heard him mutter.

"Why not?" I asked sitting beside him.

"Because I know what's gonna happen in a few minutes." He replied looking at the ceiling.

"Why'd you make the room so dark?" He asked.

"Because I wanted to set the mood." I replied.

"Good lord, if you knew what sex was I can guarantee you wouldn't have said that." He chuckled to himself.

"Just get on with it!!" I exclaimed.

"First of all, please turn on the lights, it's making me uncomfortable. Second, please don't sit too close to me, I don't want that popcorn flying all up in my face." He said pointing a finger at the light switch.

"Fine..." I grumbled turning on the lights.

"Are you sure you wanna be eating that?" He asked making a face.

"Good lord, Darrel can you please get on with the lesson!?" I exclaimed frustrated.

"Alright, sit down. Let's get this over with." He said patting the spot in front of him on the bed.

I got comfy, with my popcorn bowl in hand and prepared myself to finally find out what it is.

"So you know about... Private parts right?" He asked.

I looked at him shocked.

"L-Like... this a-and this?" I asked pointing to my chest and butt.

"Yeah! Okay, great start." He said rubbing his hands together.

"Everyone knows about privates.." I muttered. He gave me a look.

"Do you want me to tell you or not?" He asked.

"Yes, yes! Sorry, keep going!" I said shoving some more popcorn in my face.

"So you know what the privates are called?" He asked.

"Um... What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like... Do you know what this is called?" He asked pointing to his dingaling.

"Y-Yeah..." I muttered embarrassed.

"What is it called?" He asked.

"Do I have to say it?" I asked turning red.

"I need to be sure that you know everything." He replied.

"It's y-your d.ick." I said quietly.

"And there should be another way to say that.." He pushed.

"T-The pe.nis." I answered.

"Good! So you know about that stuff, that makes my life a lot easier." He said relieved.

"What does that have to do with sex?" I asked.

"I'm getting to it." He replied.

"Quicklyyyyyy." I said impatient.