Chapter 6: The same species

Start from the beginning

Tsukishima clicked his tongue and glared at Rina while Tanaka chuckled.

"I can actually understand them..."Kageyama butted in.

"Really?"Rina asked in confusion.Ignoring Tsuki's Glare.

"Of course he does! He's in the same species with Hinata and Noya-san!" Tanaka exclaimed a little annoyed. Kageyama just stared at Tanaka in confusion.

"Tanaka-san, I still don't get it why you keep saying that I belong to their species..." Kageyama said as he frowns.

Rina sighed and flicked Kageyama's forehead. Kageyama winced and rub his forehead.

"What was that for?!"He shouted.

"That's for being stupid..."Then she walked away leaving Kageyama with a snickering Tanaka

"Senpai, I think I should teach them, maybe you should help with the others over there..." Again with the word 'senpai', She was able to get Nishinoya do as she said.

"Sure Rina!!As your Senpai!I'll show you how responsible and Helpful I am!!" He exclaimed and ran towards the other second years and third years.

"Damn it Noya-san,You get to ba called senpai by Rina..."Tanaka exclaimed at the Libero once he had approached them.

"Hahaha!!I'm so awesome right?" Then Tanaka frowned and a gloomy aura surrounded him then Nishinoya patted his back comforting his friend while smiling proudly.

"Finally...Come on, I'll teach you three how to do it..."Rina sighed in relief as she picked up the volleyball and walked about 5 meters away from them.

"I wanna see first how much body coordination have improved in you three..." She said

"Hinata, you first..." She throwed the ball into the air and hit it with her hand. Hinata was able to receive it but the ball went out of bounds.

"Hinata bend your knees more and how many times do I have to tell you that you shouldn't just let the ball hit your arm, you should hit it back a little to the direction you want it to be..."She explained.

"H-Hai...Sorry.Let's do it again..."

She nodded and took another ball in hit it again. Hinata bend his knees and he was now able to receive it much better than the first one.

"Waahh!!The Ball finally went Bam! then Whoosh!!"Hinata exclaimed in Happiness.

She just frowned at his reaction and gestured him to move and Tsukishima took his place next.

'Now that explains why Kageyama belongs to their species...' She thought remembering how Kageyama told her the feeling of a setter having the ball set to the Ace letting them spike.

"Ready And..."Then she throw the ball into the air and spike the ball towards him. As he receives the ball, his arms swayed and the ball went a little off to the right hitting Kageyama on the head.

"Oi!?Who did that?"Tsukishima and Rina turned their heads and she just wore her usual stoic face while Tsukishima and Yamaguchi giggled.

"Oi Tsukishima!!You did that didn't you?!"

"Huh?What did I do, king?" He teased.

She clicked her tongue and throwed a volleyball on Tsukishima's head making him glare at her and the rest looked at her with shocked faces. Even Coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei.

"Just apologize to him. It's your fault doing a shitty receive after all the practice you had these past few days..." I told him with a blank look.