ᎰᎲᎰᎿᏋᏋᏁ

"Okay... just aim right there and shoot! That's all that's to it!!" Jimin handed over his gun to Jungkook to try shooting from afar. "Chim... you know I can't. I've always had luck with being up close, to try and shoot longe range? I don't think so." Jimin raised an eyebrow and aimed his gun at the tree off in the distance from the hill the boys were currently sat on.

He aligned the eye with where he wanted to shoot and: BOOM! Birds flew from the trees around them as the bullet went straight through the trunk of the tall leafy tree. "See? Not that hard!"

"Yeah, but that's different! You never miss a shot." Jungkook whined and grabbed the gun, copying the shorter males actions and missing by a whole two trees. "I mean...... okay that was pretty bad.... wel, stick to short range! I cant do that so, yeah!" The ravenette rolled his eyes and walked off the hill back to the flower shop, leaving Jimin alone. "I wish he wasn't so negative all the time." The lonely boy rolled his eyes and got up.
~~~
"I just don't understand Joon. What if they kill me? Or worse!!" The worries white haired male lay on the couch next to Namjoon's desk in his bedroom. Namjoon, who was looking at a blueprint of the abandoned hotel, sighed and turned to Suga. "Look... nothing is worse then being killed unless i- nevermind. Anyways, we are going to take you there and protect you. You're gonna stay in the van with Jin until it's time for you to come out, got it?" Suga nodded and rolled over onto his stomach. The red head sighed and continued reviewing the papers in front of him.

Meanwhile, Hoseok got ahold of Taehyung, again.

"Okay... so just sit in this chair and let me try poking you with.... fun juice!" Hoseok carefully picked up the syringe with yellow liquid and raised it to the others arm. "Wait a second... will I die? I'm not an idiot hoseokie!" Taehyung tilted his head to the side at the syringe about to enter his arm.

"JUNG HOSEOK! WHAT HAVE WE TOLD YOU ABOUT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF TAEHYUNG! GET THAT THING AWAY FROM HIM YOU SICK FUCK!" Hoseok smiled sheepishly at the angered Jin in the doorway. "Awww mannn, I got excited! It could make me into a mutant!" Taehyung giggled and skipped around the room. "JUNGKOOK COME GET YOUR MAN!" Jungkook came stomping into the room with the other 3 and grabbed Taehyungs wrist, dragging him out of the room, Jin following behind them.

"Kno- no fuck that I'm coming in." Jimin walked in and sat down on Hoseoks lap. "I saw what happened. Jungkook and I just got back from practicing in the woods. How's everything here?"

"Its great. But can you believe we are about to go up against one of the most dangerous missions... tomorrow!"

Yes, the seven boys had to prepare for tomorrow night. Its been 24 hours since the message and it's currently Wednesday, the time is 7:38 p.m.
~~~~
"Okayyy... let's see... I have my knives, chains, ropes, needles, a bunch of other things I don't feel like saying... what am I missing... AH HA! KOOOKKKIIIEEEE EMERGENCY!" Taehyung giggled to himself watching the black haired male trip over a bag and run through the room.

"IM HERE! Did you hurt yourself? Tae are you okay, baby?" Worry flickered through Jungkook's chocolate brown eyes as Tae stared deeply into them.

"B-baby..? D-did you call me b-baby?" Taehyung moved forward to the other and hugged him a bear like hug. "I-I didn't mean to... uhm what did you need me for?"

"Oh I was gonna ask you to get in my bag because I felt I was missing something. That soemthing being you. Now get in." Jungkook pushes the gray haired male off of him and made a disgusted face. "I will most certainly not get in your bag!"

"Hmm... then maybe you can get into me."

"YOU ARE DISGUSTING KIM TAEHYUNG!"

"Just saying, if you ever get a little problem I'm here to helpppp!"

Jungkook scoffed and sat down on the couch in Taehyungs room. "So, are you excited for tomorrow? We get to go see these humans and MURDER THEM!"

"Tae, control yourself tomorrow. I really don't want to get caught." Taehyung rolled his eyes and skipped forward, sitting on Jungkooks lap, facing him. "Don't worry, if we get caught, then I can kill them too!" Jungkook strokes Taehyungs bangs and pushed him off his lap.
~~~~~~
"Let's see you get through this you stupid people! Oh shit... they got through it. GOD DAMNIT!" Suga slammed his hand down on the table and set down the lollipop he had in his mouth, changing all sorts of passwords and codes on the computer to make it more secure. "I know exactly why you humans want me. And it can't happen. It won't happen.... again."

"SUGA! SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP!" Jin screamed from the other side of the wall, startling the hacker. He looked at the time to see it was an hour past midnight. "Oh... then goodnight."
~~~~~

A/N
So, are you ready? Its all coming to an end...