9. realisation

Taehyung view

I should be heading back to the shop now... Jin hyung might be worried about me..

With his ice cold hands rubbing against eachother, causing heat to form between the two palms, taehyung stood up from the frosty bench his bum has been seated at for the last hour and strolled out of the park with his hands dug deep in his pockets. 

The sky was no longer seen as bright with the winter sun shining above; instead it was replaced with the glistening stars settling well with the dark, the rocky crescent sitting at an angle looking down at the city.

Taehyung was never really afraid of the dark, but he knew well enough to avoid alley ways (even though he'd use them as his home sometimes).

The male sighed as he reached his destination only to be greeted with an eerie silence. With a frown, taehyung roamed around the shop searching for any workers, especially jin but was only left with the company of the flowers. So with a shrug he removed his coat and walked over to the counter sitting on the chair provided behind it and waited for anymore customers. 

Jungkook view

The troubled male was staring blankly into space biting his lips and frowning deeply. It was clear he was distraught by something. He just didn't know why it was him.

10 minutes ago

Jungkook was feeling so horny  right now. He had  to get rid of this huge boner that was bothering him.

I could take a cold shower... But i'm too lazy to get up.. That leaves me with one option

With the descision of jerking himself off, the 18 year old slowly undid the zipper of his jeans, revealing his calvin klein boxers.  He tugged down the piece of clothing and reached for his leaking cock.

With slow strokes of his fingers first, jungkook then placed his whole hand around his cock, closing his eyes while doing so. Soft moans and grunts were only to be heard in the lonely household. The males head was raised due to the pleasure but what happened next gave shock to the 18 year old.

"ah t-taehyung.."

He had just practically moaned taehyungs' name

Jungkooks head was no longer raised, his eyes were the size of saucers and all movements of his hands had come to a sudden stop.

I just fucking moaned taehyungs' name-, what the hell does this mean?? Do i like him?- holy fucking shit,  that's gotta be it, i mean no one just casually moans someones name while jerking themself off.

I jeon jungkook like Kim taehyung... Alot

Fuck

As jungkook hurriedly stroked his cock reaching his release (making sure not to moan this time) he quickly placed his jeans on properly and rushed to find his helmet.

He didn't want to just sit around at home for the next few hours, drowning himself away with his thoughts about taehyung so he decided to visit him. Get everything clear.

Taehyung view

The sleeping male had his head rested on both his arms on the shop counter, he had fallen asleep as no customers arrived. 

His peaceful nap was disturbed however as a certain male came rushing through the door, frantic as ever. He slowly lifted himself up with droopy eyes and stretched his arms above his head revealing his tan tummy. With a yawn taehyung finally realised who walked through the door.

"kookie! Hello! What are you doi- aaah!" The 19 year olds' sentence was cut off with a squeal as jungkook had lifted him up over his shoulder and slammed him against the wall.

"k-kookie? W-what are you doing?" taehyung whispered ever so quietly while staring up into Jungkooks eyes, who looked away immedietly.

The CEO lost it as soon as he saw taehyungs' baby belly. He's totally struggling to control himself and taehyung is the very reason. He can't take it anymore. He wants' him so bad.

Jungkook looked pissed. Very pissed. His jaw was clenched tightly and he was caging taehyung between his body and the wall with his arms right beside the 19 year olds head.

What's wrong with kookie, i want to Make him feel better

"jungkook.."

Taehyung hesistantly reached out to place his hand on Jungkooks cheek, caressing it in hopes of calming the male down. It worked as the males jaw was no longer clenched and he took a deep breath while closing his eyes, enjoying the touch, however this Made him even more whipped for taehyung.

With a groan escaping his lips, jungkook stepped away from taehyung (much to his detest) but was still close enough you could detect what kind of shampoo the male used and had muttered words that seemed to confuse taehyung.

"what are you doing to me taehyung?" 

Before the 19 year old could reply the younger was already walking out of the shop with his helmet in his hand, leaving taehyung to stare into space with no clue of what the hell just happened.