12. whipped

Jungkook view

Soft snores were heard from the sleeping male cuddling jungkook.  Taehyung had his head on jungkooks chest and he clinged to him like a koala: his arms and legs were wrapped around Jungkooks body.

The sight Made the younger coo internally. He took in taehyungs messy hair, his pouty cherry lips and the slight drool on the olders chin.

He's a literal baby

As much as jungkook wanted to watch taehyung and cuddle him, he also had to get home himself. It took all his willpower to detatch himself from the male leaving him to cuddle a pillow instead.

As he was about to leave he heard a deep voice call out his name groggily and it was then jungkook decided to stay an extra 20 minutes.

He turned around to be met with an awake taehyung (who was cute as ever) rubbing his eyes will small fists.

Damn, ok he's so cute
Jungkook control your fucking hormones

"jungkook? Is that you?"

The said male walked over to the other and placed himself on the bed next to him, stroking the 19 year olds hair gently. "yes it's me, i was just about to leave"

"K-kookie!" taehyung had yelled excitedly in a cute voice while latching himself onto jungkook again. Missing his warmth.

"Good morning princess, you're very cuddly when your sleepy" jungkook smiled while placing taehyung onto his lap (so he was straddling him) for a more comfortable position.

The latter buried his face into the others neck while sighing in content.

"yes i am" taehyung giggled but stopped abrubtly looking at jungkook with wide teary eyes.

"hey, hey, what is it?" 

"Do you- do you n-not like my hugs kookie? I-i'm sorry" taehyung said quietly trying to get himself off jungkook, but failed as the other immedietly brought him down again.

" i never said i didn't like it petal" jungkook muttered into taehyungs ear while hugging him even closer.

"In fact, i love it. So Make sure you always hug me from now on" jungkook ordered, gently placing taehyung onto the bed yet again.

"kookie don't go yet... Help me get dressed and eat breakfast with me and then go!"

"i...i don't know taehyung.." jungkook hesistantly answered, thinking carefully about what to do.

It's not like anything will change once you go home, you'll still be having breakfast anyway...
Ok i might as well stay

"you know what, i'll stay, but i'm leaving after breakfast ok?"

"yey! Let me go get ready!" taehyung exclaimed while jumping up to leave his room heading for the bathroom.

Why have i gone so soft..i never used to be like this. Ever. It's obviously tae, but how can he all of a sudden Make me feel this way? I've never felt like this before. God i'm so whipped for him its unbelievable.

Interrupting Jungkooks thoughts, taehyung walked in with a wide smile on his face completely ignoring the other as he went to go fetch his clothes.

Jungkook, feeling quite offended taehyung had just ignored him, shouted a quick: "hey! You just totally ignored me right now!"

"oops i'm sorry k- ouch!" The 19 year old suddenly screamed in pain worrying jungkook who rushed in the closet  (not caring if taehyung was or was not decent).

"What's wrong petal? You ok?" jungkook said kind of rushed, due to worry.

"i kinda got distracted when you were, uhm, t-talking to me and i ended up putting on my shirt the wrong way and it got, well, tangled and then i-i twisted my arm while i was sorting it out,and yeah..it's still not on properly as you can s-see" Taehyung muttered embarrasingly while looking down.

Who manages to put their shirt on the wrong way round- god this boy is something

After jungkook had finished laughing internally he slowly lifted up taehyungs chin so he was looking up at him.

"hows your arm princess? Still hurt?"

"still kinda aches"

Jungkook slowly placed taehyungs shirt on him properly while lifting up his aching arm, gently placing soft kisses all over the body part, in hopes of making the pain go away.

Taehyung whined at the feeling of Jungkooks lips all over his arm and closed his eyes due to pleasure, the pain now gone. Once jungkook removed his lips, he took a moment to look at taehyung.

He's so beautiful. Like an angel.

"p-pains gone, t-thank you jungkook"

With a smile, jungkook lead taehyung out of the closet and murmered a small "your welcome" causing the 19 year old to grin. 

"now let's go Make breakfast!"

Yep, so fucking whipped