33. living daylights

Jungkook view

"do you really  have to go into work today?" taehyung whined as he clinged onto a suited jungkook tightly- Hoping to stop the male from leaving although it was useless as the 20 year old himself had to attend to his duties also.

"tae, princess, are you forgetting you also have work yourself today, in fact in twenty minutes?" jungkook retorted as he finished sorting out his tie, turning around to look at his pouting boyfriend.

"well yes, but- but" taehyung stuttered, stopping his sentence altogether as it was pointless finishing it.

"we both get to cuddle for hours tonight tae, so keep thinking of me for motivation yeah?" jungkook suggested as he pecked taehyungs lips softly, the latter blushing suddenly.

"o-okay" taehyung mumbled as he ran off to get dressed as jungkook offered to drive him.

---

It was late at night, around eleven pm; taehyung just finishing for the day, exhausted from the amount of customers he had to handle.

A sudden feeling- vibration- was felt in the back pocket of taehyungs jeans, his hand reaching to fish the object out, the name 'KOOKIE' clearly seen on the screen with half a dozen hearts put after, causing a tired smile to break out on the males face.

"hey kook" taehyung muttered tiredly as he supressed a yawn, the smile appearing back onto his face as he heard his Lover talk.

"hey baby, want me to come pick you up now?" jungkook asked through the phone, taehyungs heart bursting from the care heard in the other males voice.

"yes please, if you dont mind, i miss youuuu" taehyung whined at the end earning a chuckle from jungkook as he told the other he'd be there right away.

---

Taehyung and jungkook were currently spread over the messy sheets jungkook had for his bed. Taehyung of course  being cuddled the living daylights out by the jungkook.

"it's been almost a year since we met kook" taehyung whispered as he looked up smiling at his boyfriend.

"yeah, i was kinda a jerk to you at first wasnt i? Sorry tae" jungkook sheepishly smiled, pecking taehyungs forehead softly.

"it's fine kook, you love me now And thats defintley all that matters" taehyung giggled as he turned around in Jungkooks hold so he was facing him- love clear in the brown orbs.

"i love you so so so much tae, so much" jungkook spoke softly as he caressed the males faded peach coloured hair.

"i know" taehyung whispered assuringly as he snuggled up closer to the younger who out of instinct tightened his hold around the males waist.
"can we go to sleep now?" taehyung yawned as he giggled at jungkook who also chuckled, pulling the sheets over their entangled bodies, no space between them.

"of course, goodnight baby boy" jungkook whispered as he pressed a loving kiss on taehyungs forehead, the latter leaning in to the touch.