5. mina

One month later

Things were still boringly the same for jungkook in his life. Everyday he'd still visit the flower shop to buy roses for his girlfriends and eeeveryday he'd insult poor taehyung. Though, he wont admit it, jungkook was possibly starting to like visiting the shop every morning just to see a particular boy.

Speaking of that boy, taehyung was still living upstairs of the flower shop and kept his promise of working there to pay for it. Jin introduced him to his boyfriend namjoon and the two hit it off really well ( because if they didnt jin would slap em all the way into Africa). The only thing that changed was that employees at the flower shop now had to wear chokers that consisted of fake roses. ( if they were real the thorns would cut in to their skin definitely and jin isnt willing to Make day trips to the hospital every hour). The roses were nicely put onto some string. The petals were all different colours, like yellows and pinks and whites. They all contrasted well making the acssesory look beautiful around your neck.

Jungkook view

Looking extra rich and handsome in his new suit, jungkook was making his way home from a long day of work ready to crash and go to sleep. The night was still young as it was only 10pm, the stars glistened above in the dark sky, they were like peircing eyes looking down at you wherever you go. The streets were dead, people were sleeping and shops were getting ready to close.

Jungkook was humming faintly as he walked down an old alley way near his house. Just as he was turning the corner three bulky men Made their way up to the 18 year old.

"hhhm thas a nice suit you got there boy. Say, was it, a coupla million? No? Several?" one man said while slowly walking up to jungkook who wasnt even phased by anything going on

Jungkook smirked and kept his eye on the man who was walking in circles around him. He cleared his throat while straightning his blazer and stood calmly until answering with " it is a nice suit, you're right, but pity you dont have the money the buy it "

The man stopped walking and stood dangerously close to jungkook that their noses were almost touching. " see, thats exactly why we're talking boy. You're gonna give me the money "

"oh? Am i now?, how bout this ring? You like this silver ring?" jungkook tauntingly asked while raising a suspicious brow at the man, who looked at the ring with delight. Taking a step closer jungkook got ready to speak up again. " imagine, how nice this ring will look on your face". The old man, confused by Jungkooks words was caught in a time of weakness because before he could register anything that was happening Jungkooks fist came directly in contact with the mans lip, making it bleed.

The two other men stood there paralysed until after 5 minutes they eventually got in to action. They ran up to jungkook attempting to tackle him but failed miserably as the younger harshly kicked them in the shins. As the two were groaning on the floor it gave jungkook time to finish off the the first man that came at him.

He slowly walked up to the older male, who had his back crouched towards jungkook in pain while holding his lip, and reached for the black object discreetly hidden in his suit. When taking another step forward, jungkook stretched out his arm and placed the gun towards the mans neck.

With a deadly looking scowl on his face and jaw clenched, jungkook pulled the trigger and only red was seen.

---

Jungkook sighed in content as he stepped out from his much needed shower. The blood from before Made him feel uneasy and he even resulted into burning his suit.

Fucking bastards getting on my nerve all the time. Killing em was the best thing that ever happened to their sorry asses anyway

The tired male thought as dried his hair. All he wanted to do was fucking sleep and forget his day and all the 'dramatic' events.

He couldnt go to sleep without the satisfaction of knowing he had a girl to fuck tomorrow so at late at night jungkook was searching through his contacts to find any girl he hasnt fucked yet ( y'know, to keep the excitement going) and to his luck he did. His droopy eyes scanned over the name 'mina' and his thumb lazily pressed down on the caller button, waiting for her to pick up - although the wait wasnt long because a girls voice ( presumably mina) came through the phone saying: " jungkook? Jeon jungkook is that you? " in a rather sexy tone which caused the male to roll his eyes at her attempt to seduce him. He was too tired.

"yeah, mina, hi, i was wondering if you'd like to come over tomorrow? You remember where i live right? Yeah, yeah there, ok, cool see you then yeah" jungkook tiredly said while putting his phone away with a lazy grin sitting on his face.

Then he remembered, he'd have to get flowers. Meaning he'd get to go to the flower shop, also meaning he'd get to see him.

And with taehyung in his mind jungkook went to sleep with a small smile on his face.

Imagine this as the choker, however, the flowers are more tiny and simple compared to ones above

Imagine this as the choker, however, the flowers are more tiny and simple compared to ones above. (sorry this is the best picture i could find)