4. hot n rude

Jungkook view

A third knock on the door and it still doesnt open. Jungkook was starting to get frustrated, he'd been wanting to enter a certain flower shop for a few minutes now but no one had come to answer. He's pretty sure its open,then again its 7am in the morning on a sunday...

"fuck, come on" The male muttered as he stepped away from the door, giving up his actions to try and get Anyone to open it. He stepped back while looking up and scanned the top floor to see if any curtains were open; indicating any awake person.

Just to his luck the same door jungkook had been banging his sore knuckles on for five minutes straight eventually opened revealing... A young boy with half open eyes?

Who the fuck is this? Does seokjin know this guys in his shop? Is he a robber- wait nah hes too skinny to be one and he doesnt have the muscles.

After internally questioning himself jungkook straightens up and walks up to the door with his tattooed hands in his pockets giving off an i-dont-care vibe. He looks the boy up and down making the other squirm uneasily.

Taehyung view

Wow. He's like, beautiful. Dont get me started on his hair... The pink looks so well on him and the brown goes well with his timberlands too. The tattoo of the plane on his neck looks so fucking hot too. I wonder if he has anymore.

Once taehyung realises he's staring he abrubtly looks away which happened to be at his feet. Also making him realise he was just wearing his boxers with an oversized T-shirt. The 19 year old was sleeping peacefully until a godly looking man interrupted him by knocking so painfully loud resulting in him rushing downstairs looking like a zombie.

"damn your legs thoughhh" The younger male unconciously muttered while shamelessly staring at taehyungs long tan legs. Not gonna lie though, his legs were to die for by any male.

"w-what? Can i-i help y-you?" taehyung shyly said while stretching his shirt over his legs even longer. The blush on his face didnt go unnoticed by the male who rolled his eyes at taehyungs actions.

"look all i'm here for is to buy a bunch of roses" jungkook said while pushing past taehyung to enter. The older male hurriedly shut the door and followed jungkook in making sure he wasnt up to any funny buissness. Jungkook looked around for a short while until finally deciding to pick up a bunch or red roses. Taehyung concluded that a hot tattooed man wearing black with pink hair holding red roses is a look.

Turning around to face taehyung who was staring once again, jungkook took out a wad of cash and handed it the older not caring about whether it was too much. The guy was a CEO for gods sake.

"w-wait! This is t-too much!,here" taehyung exclaimed handing the correct amount of change to the younger,who just stared at him weirdly.

"s'okay, keep it, you look like you need it anyway" were the last words the male said before leaving a hurt taehyung standing in the middle of the shop with blank look on his face.