22. do you trust me (m)

No ones view

"kook your office is hugeeeeee!" taehyung screamed as he ran around the large room giggling, shocked by all the bright colours. A tall lego building decorated the desk, the reds, blue, greens and yellows adding a vibe of playfulness to the office. a large bright red couch sat directly to the right of the desk, just oozing comfy-ness.

"you can visit here any time you want princess" jungkook chuckled as watched his baby run around with wide eyes and a smile on his face.

"why didn't i come here sooner!" taehyung said as he walked over to jungkook, ecstatic as ever.

"you're so cute baby" jungkook laughed as he pulled taehyung closer by the waist making the boy squeal. Taehyung quickly grabbed on to jungkooks arms to steady himself but almost lost control as jungkook connected their lips making him weak again.

"hhm you smell amazing baby" jungkook murmured as he nuzzled his face in taehyungs neck, smelling his scent of vanilla and magnolia.

"k-kook- ah" taehyung moaned as jungkook started placing small kisses on his neck, starting to suck, creating a hickey. "a-ah j-jungk-."

"ssh princess, it's ok" jungkook muttered as he continued marking taehyungs neck, having already found taehyungs sweet spot.

Jungkook lead the heavily breathing taehyung to the couch and layed him down slowly, him climbing on top. He placed his lips gently on to the 20 year olds, the two mouths moving together slowly, lovingly.

As jungkook broke apart, he took a moment to stare at his boyfriend who already looked wrecked. The white shirt taehyung was wearing had slipped down his shoulder exposing his sinful collar bone making jungkook stare at him with lust. Taehyungs hooded eyes locked with jungkooks hungry ones, curious about what would happen next.

"kookie?" taehyung whispered as he squirmed around in Jungkooks hold.

"don't worry tae, i'm not going to hurt you, do you trust me?" jungkook replied softly as he caressed taehyungs waist.

"Y-yes i do" taehyung spoke quietly as he stopped moving around.

"Good boy" jungkook said as he kissed taehyung again, this time more rough. He nipped on taehyungs bottom lip demanding for entrance as taehyung granted it, Jungkook immedietly slid his tongue in, exploring taehyungs warm cavern.

As they kissed jungkook took the chance and slowly started grinding on to taehyungs lower half making the boy whimper from the new feeling.

Jungkook moved down to taehyungs neck and started placing butterfly kisses everywhere and sucked on his sweet spot as he quickened his pace. "you're doing so good for me baby" jungkook panted as he grinded even more.

Taehyung was a moaning mess as jungkook thrusted harder, he could feel himself reach his high but struggled to say anything, too amazed by the pleasure he was recieving.

Jungkook grunted as he thrusted hard one last time, making taehyung reach his first orgasm ever, a scream of jungkook escaping his lips. The boy whimpered shorty after jungkook came with a grunt and taehyungs name being yelled.

Jungkook pecked taehyungs lips as he slowly got off and walked to the closet sitting in his office, grabbing a pair of shorts for taehyung and a wet cloth.

He made his way over to the sleepy boy and slowly took off his shorts, cleaning him with the cloth he held in his hand. Shortly after jungkook slid on the fresh pair of shorts on taehyung, kissing him one last time before lying down beside him, arms around his waist.

"you ok baby?" jungkook asked softly as he placed kisses on taehyungs back making the male squirm.

"y-yes, th-that was a-amazing kook" taehyung stuttered shyly making jungkook smirk in return.