27. tickles

Taehyung view

K-kookie y-your house is- wow" taehyung breathed out as he looked around jungkooks home in delight. He couldnt wait to live with the male. Waking up next to him every morning, cuddles in the evening.

"it's even better now that you're living with me baby" jungkook said as he walked over to taehyung, back hugging him as he rested his head on his shoulder.

"i love you jungkook, so much" taehyung said as he turned around in Jungkooks hold, resting his hands on the males chest.

"i love you even more tae" jungkook replied smiling as he leaned down to kiss taehyung.

"can we unpack my suitcase now?" taehyung whispered as he caressed jungkooks hair gently, the said male leaning in to the touch.

"of course baby, i'll meet you up there in five ok?" jungkook spoke as he pecked taehyungs forehead, patting his bum in the process, signalling the male to go unpack.

Taehyung blushed as he ran up the stairs excitedly, missing one each time as he was that eager to get settled in.

---

An hour later taehyung had finally finished unpacking, literally starving out of his mind. He and jungkook were currently laying on the bed, jungkooks arms around taehyung (of course) and taehyungs head resting on jungkooks chest.

"are you sure you're ok living here tae?" jungkook asked quietly as he ran his fingers through the red hairs of the male.

"silly, ive already unpacked everything havent i?  Plus i should be the one asking you that" taehyung replied with a giggle causing jungkook to smile amused at the other.

"you're getting quite cheeky baby. I'd watch it if i were you" jungkook warned with a smirk sitting on his face.

"or what kookie?  What you gonna do?" taehyung dared as looked above at his lover.

In a split second jungkook was hovering over taehyung, caging him between himself and the bed, a smirk donning his lips, causing taehyung to squirm.

"hhm, i'd...do... This!" jungkook raised his voice jokingly at the end as he suddenly started to tickle taehyungs sides, laughter coming out from both males.

Jungkook reached up to tickle taehyungs neck, the said male squirming around on the bed furiously, jungkook still on top.

"S-stop! K-kookieee! Noooo- ahaha!" taehyung laughed as he moved around on the bed, his white shirt lifted up exposing his tanned baby belly.

Jungkook finally stopped attacking taehyung as he took in the sight beneath him, immedietly getting hard.  Taehyung panting hard, his belly exposed, eyes hooded and hair a mess, how could jungkook not get a boner?

"shit, princess you look so beautiful right now" jungkook breathed out as he caressed taehyungs belly making the other close his eyes in pleasure.

Jungkook reached down, kissing taehyung slowly who started to moan softly, his hands reaching up to jungkooks shoulders, gripping on tightly.

Jungkook tilted his head for more access, the kiss turning more sensual and rough. Small whimpers escaped from taehyungs mouth, jungkook now losing control even more. He reached his hands up taehyungs shirt, slowly sliding it off, looking at him for permission to which he nodded.

Jungkook reached down again, connecting his lips with taehyungs for a mere second until he started to suck hickeys on the red heads neck.

As the 18 year old kissed down taehyungs chest, the sound of a stomach rumbling stopped his actions.
Taehyung looked up with a sheepish smile making jungkook laugh whole heartedly at his boyfriend

"looks like my baby's hungry for actual food hhm?" Jungkook chuckled as he placed taehyungs shirt back on, ruffling his hair in the process.

"s-sorry haha" taehyung nervously laughed as he got pulled up by jungkook on the bed.

"no need baby, i'll cook you something delicous" jungkook said with a smile as he lifted taehyung up by his thighs, carrying him bridal style earning a squeal from the 20 year old.

As taehyung fiddled with jungkooks shirt, he nervously lifted his head up slightly, pressing a soft kiss to jungkooks cheek, causing the male to turn his head confused to his boyfriend who smiled shyly with bright red cheeks.

"i love you kookie, thank you for taking care of m-me" taehyung stuttered timidly as he hid his face in Jungkooks neck, the 18 year old smiling down  fondly at his lover.

"i'll always take care of you baby, no matter what, i love you" jungkook replied as he pecked taehyungs forehead.

The 18 year old was instantly replied with a loud grumble.