31. golden legs

Jungkook view

Waking up to taehyung is definitely one of the best things jungkook has ever experienced.

The younger was awake lying beside a sleeping taehyung, admiring the soft features the male adorns (yet again). Taehyung was cuddling onto jungkooks bicep as his head was buried into the males chest, his legs interwined with the 18 year olds.

Jungkook reached his hand out, swiftly moving single strands of strawberry coloured hair away from the clear forehead that finally came into view.

Taehyung was amazing last night, he was so inexperienced and cute
Oh shit, his ass will be hurting, i'll have to get him some painkillers,

Jungkook slowly removed himself from the now pouting taehyung who was searching for warmth in the bed and quickly put on his boxers and sweatpants, leaving his upper half on show as he was too lazy to find his shirt.

The younger ruffled his bed hair as he entered the kitchen, going straight for the cabinet that held the medication, grabbing the needed meds out of the storage holder.

As he was about to wake up taehyung from his slumber, jungkook hesistated at the stairs wondering if he should Make a quick bowl of cereal for the male - deciding he should five minutes later.

---

"hey tae, wake up baby, i made you some cereal" jungkook whispered as he shook taehyungs body covered in the sheets slightly earning a yawn from the 20 year old who slowly opened his eyes. 

"kook?" taehyung yawned as he sat up, wincing immedietly as he did earning a guilty look from jungkook.

"here, your meds, you'll need it after last night" jungkook smirked as he handed the painkillers to a furiously red taehyung who looked away shyly.

"koooook"~ taehyung whined embarrassed as he quickly gulped down the medication with water.

"uhm jungkook?" taehyung called out shyly as jungkook was handing the male his bowl of cereal.

"yeah princess?" jungkook replied as he looked at his blushing boyfriend.

"can i p-please put some clothes o-on?" taehyung muttered as he fiddled with his fingers, looking timidly at jungkook who sat there smirking.

"of course, want me to help you baby boy?" jungkook spoke as he grabbed the olders boxers and his own white shirt, handing it to the male who took them quickly.

"u-uhm i- you" taehyung stuttered looking around as he didnt know if he should get up with the sheets wrapped around him or if he should tell jungkook to go.

"c'mon petal, it's not like i havent seen anything before, right?" jungkook said with a grin as he leaned closer to taehyung who was backing away.

Taehyungs back immedietly came in contact with the mattress as the younger had pinned him down, looking at him with dark amusing eyes, slowly reaching for the white shirt in taehyungs grasp.

Jungkook teasingly played with the shirt in one hand as the other held taehyungs wrists above his head, causing the 20 year old to whine from the impatience he was feeling.

"tut tut, let me help you hhm" jungkook tutted as taehyung tried to let go of Jungkooks hold, wanting the shirt to be on him.

The younger released taehyungs hands, now putting the white shirt above taehyungs head so it was now sitting around his neck. "put your arms in for me tae" jungkook muttered as his eyes were glued on the older beneath him who shyly followed his order.

As the white shirt was now placed on taehyungs body, covering most hickeys jungkook had made last night, the younger grabbed the boxers with a smirk, silently telling taehyung to sit up so he could put on the piece of clothing.

"o-oh" taehyung stuttered as he flushed red, sitting up letting the bed sheet cover his bare legs only.

"c'mon, uncover those legs baby" jungkook said in a dark daring voice, causing taehyung to shiver.

Long tan fingers reached down to the white sheets, gently tugging them away from golden coloured  legs stuck together out of instinct, toes playing with eachother nervously.

Jungkook growled lowly at the sight of taehyungs plump ass and small cock, licking his lips as he stared at taehyung with lust but reminding himself all he had to do was place on the boxers, nothing more.

"fuck baby boy" jungkook cursed as he raised a brow at taehyungs naked state, the latter blushing non stop from being this exposed.

"j-jung-kook" taehyung stuttered out, trying to cover his cock with his hands, immedietly being stopped by jungkook.

"don't cover whats mine" jungkook growled as he caressed taehyungs thighs, earning a whimper from the older.

"j-just-" taehyung tried to speak, being interrupted by jungkook who understood what the male was trying to say.

"don't worry baby boy, i know" jungkook spoke softly, out of his trance he had earlier.

The younger placed the material onto taehyungs legs, slowly dragging it up, past the males knees.
Taehyung was a panting mess beneath jungkook, so weak to the males touches.

As jungkook was dragging the material up taehyungs thighs the male reached down placing soft kisses everywhere as he pulled the boxers up now placing them onto taehyungs ass, his private area finally covered much to the red heads relief.

Jungkook took a look at his godly boyfriend, loving the state he was in just by a few touches and kisses, the way he got affected so easily. And only he could Make him feel this way.

"oh baby you're so cute and so so mine" jungkook chuckled as he pulled taehyung up onto his lap earning a squeal from the other.

"i hate it when you tease like that" taehyung whined as he hid his head into the crook of Jungkooks neck also feeling the vibrations of the others chest moving, knowing the younger was laughing.

"now c'mon, let me feed you your cereal" jungkook grinned as he grabbed the bowl and placed it infront of him and taehyung.

"kook! I can eat by myself!" taehyung exclaimed as he grabbed the spoon and shoved a load of coco pops into his mouth, not failing to Make the raven head chuckle at his behaviour.