Knight On Front Line

Start from the beginning

In front of them, Namjoon began taking deep breaths, glancing back to see Jin shaking from all the commotion and knew he needed to get to his boyfriend - now. He glanced at Jimin regretfully before handing Jimin over to Jungkook in a split decision. The noise was getting louder from the crowd, becoming less containable for Seokjin to fend off alone.

"Jungkook," Namjoon ordered, "Don't let him see."

"See what?!" Jimin yelled, "I have a right to-" Namjoon quickly cut the younger boy off with a slight shove, pushing Jimin into Jungkook's grasp before rushing off. Music started to play in the background, coming from the speakers - although it sounded nothing like the Grammy winning soundtrack of LaLaLand. It was rather this short melody, played on what sounded like a intro on the piano.

Jimin's heart drops, and suddenly even the outdoors seemed to be closing in on him. There was a reason he refused to wear lingerie today. A reason he didn't dress up in princess gear. A reason he had broke down when Jungkook mentioned it. He thought burying it, what had happened last night, how he felt like each moment after was a suffocation, would make it go away. If he didn't think about it, prove to himself that it hadn't effected him by kissing Jungkook in that bathroom stall - then it couldn't have happened, right? Because who goes ahead and kisses someone like that, let's themselves be touched like that, after -

Well.

After -

Jimin pushes Jungkook off of him sharply, his vision going almost white as he tripping over his feet to break past the crowd of people in front of him. Jungkook was calling after him, but all Jimin heard was silence. People were now definitely staring, and Jimin could almost swear that somewhere he saw Hoseok smirk. Finally, he managed to get close enough to get a view of the screen.

>>><<<>>><<<

>>><<<>>><<<

"That's pretty," a masked voice who's pitch had been messed with spoke as a video began to play. On the screen Park Jimin sat on top of his bed, lingerie decorating his skinny body. His hair was ruffled slightly and his eyes puffy with just the hint of tears. Jimin listed to the sound of his own whimper as the camera shifted its angle to be able to see his entire body. "Do a different pose, little princess. Try all fours," the voice said with slight feedback in the court yard sound system.

The video was fuzzy and Jimin could barely breathe as he watched himself shake his head on the video, the speaker asked once again, this time with a much harsher, almost threatening, tone which made the boy visibly flinch. Jimin was shaking, both on video and right now as he watched himself crawl onto those damn all fours, glaring off camera. The action followed with a chuckle from the one recording, and suddenly sound seemed to break through his own ears. Jimin stood frozen as he watched himself reach for the necklace that wasn't there, dropping his hand back onto the sheets of his bed, balling them up into tight fists. "Soften up pretty baby, don't get so hard on us just yet-" Another chuckle. Another glare.

The video broke off abruptly and a photo of Jimin laying on his back with one hand covering his face and the other above his head was displayed, one of his silky bed sheets covering a portion of his body while the other half revealed the delicate fabric of his lingerie. On the bottom half a number flashed with the advertisement, "Text Pretty Princess @ 1(630) PRI-NCE! for more, $250 Per Photo"

Jimin felt his body get very hot, and he wanted to rip the lingerie Jungkook brought his off of his body as if it would seep poison into his skin if it was left there even a second more. He could barely breathe as everything he'd been penting up over the semester seemed to just exploded with in him. He couldn't contain it even if he had tried to. No one can carry the world on their shoulder's and not have it crash at some point. Jimin had denied that there had been any weight he had been lugging around at all, and suddenly - when it all just...broke - he could help it.

Jimin heard Jungkook yelling after him, but it was only an echo in the back of his mind. Honestly, everything was seen as if through a fog in Jimin's eyes. He felt his body react but didn't quite control it, as if he was watching someone else shake, watching someone else sob in front of the entire school, watching someone else scream with such rage that blood scratched at the back of his throat.

The world was only a blur of color, people whispering behind him, some already taking out their phones. Jimin gasped out another sob that was so consuming he felt as if water had flooded his lungs. Fire burned through his blood as he tore people out of his way as he ran for the gazebo. His mind was completely blank except for a sharp ringing noise in his ears.

Jimin pounced - pounced - on Min Yoongi, screaming at him until actual blood mixed with his spit as he tackled the boy down. Jimin could barely make out the blurry image of his hands wrapping around Yoongi's throat as he straddled him. People started to yell in the background, some rushing to pull Jimin off of the older only to be swatted away by the delicate princess.

Yoongi's face was completely red, the skin under Jimin's fingers turned purple - and looking back on it, Jimin most likely wouldn't have taken his hands off of Yoongi's throat until there was no breath left to feel if someone hadn't stopped him.

Jungkook finally got to Jimin's side, screaming at him to stop, pulling him by his shoulders. Without looking up, Jimin instantly recognized who the hands belonged to - because he knew Jungkook's touch. Touched. Only moments ago, he was being touched. How could a day turn so quickly? How could a feeling darken so deeply? How could someone's touch go from burning his skin in sensation to torching it like poison.

Jungkook's fingers molded perfectly into Jimin's skin. Jungkook hadn't let go. It took a second, but the ringing in his ears stopped. Then, suddenly, the world faded back, the feeling of watching himself rather than act first hand disbursed. Jimin almost instantly let go the second he was conscious enough to do it. staring at his hands in complete disbelief. He started shaking again, and Yoongi pushed him off of his body with disgust the minute he could.

That chuckle. That voice. That night.

"I-I'm sorry-" Jimin whimpered out, looking around at the frozen faces of the students around him. He cradled his hands to his chest, sobs escaping his chest even with all of his fight for them not to.

"I said to GET HIM OUT! Can't you do one damn thing right? You're his guard for fucks sake!" Namjoon yelled as he ran up to the gazebo as well. He shouldered past Jungkook to kneel down and help Yoongi sit up. The older muttered something else under his breath that Jimin was too far to hear, but to Jungkook the words were clear as day.

Yoongi flashed Jimin a curious look, and Jungkook, who had stood frozen for a second before, grabbed Jimin by the wrist and pulling him away - hard. He ignored the sounds hushing around them as he pushed past every single person in their way. The two boys were silent, eerily silent, silent in a way only strangers could be. Jungkook continued not to say a single word until they found an empty classroom and threw Jimin inside. Jimin shivered, leaning against a desk as he hesitated to look up at his guard.

>>><<<>>><<<>>>><<<<
A/N - well that didn't go as I expected....

Are these chapters getting too long?

Summary: Yoongi posts a video ad of the pornography he shot of Jimin. Chiminie sees it and goes ballistic, choking the dude until Jungkook takes him off of him after failing to stop Jimin from seeing the ad in the first place. The chapter ends with Jungkook throwing Jimin into a spare classroom to avoid all the commotion and cool down

- Violette 🌷