Knight In Shining Armor

Part Fifteen

Jungkook sighs, walking back and forth in front of Hoseok's dorm door

Jungkook sighs, walking back and forth in front of Hoseok's dorm door. The image of the older's hands digging into Jimin's skin at the gala burned in the back of his mind, fading in and out of view in heats. Between them, came the sight of tears streaming down Jimin's pale cheeks, the silently contained sobs echoing in his ears.

It made his head hammer harder than when Sterik was killed off on Teen Wolf. Which - by the way - is such an OTP, and Jungkook will never understand the decision to ruin such a holy matrimony.

Jungkook's paces froze. He knew, knew, that the two boys weren't really labeled anything. Even if there was something there, it wasn't right to act on it - but he was here on business, not personal reasons. As Jimin's guard, it was his job to make sure that the boy was safe.

And Hoseok, well Hoseok was anything but safe.

Which is how Jungkook found himself in the atrium corridors, scratching the back of his head. He closed his eyes to calm his breath, as he was only here to have a nice, rational talk with the boy. Figure out just what he was planning to do as well as ensure that he'd back off of Jimin. Jungkook flexed his fingers open and then closed them tight, repeating the process twice, as he remembered the imprints of purple marks blooming where Hoseok's fingers had pressed into Jimin's skin.

Okay so maybe Jungkook wasn't really here to just talk.

The guard took a quick breath, knowing that there was a large chance that Hoseok may not even be in his dorm room in the first place. It wasn't exactly crazy late in the night, but it was still late enough that there might be a chance to catch him. Jungkook shook out his body, bringing his hand up to knock on the door.

He knocked three times.

During the first, he heard a large commotion.

During the second, he heard hushed voices.

During the third, he heard something click behind the door way, and a shirtless Hoseok with ruffled hair greeted him. Jungkook was slightly taken aback - struck speechless for a moment. He had this whole monologue prepared, but now that he was face to face with the Junior, he couldn't seem to remember any of it.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?"

"I- I came to ... talk."

"Talk?" Hoseok asked before glancing back at something in his room, making some hand motion Jungkook couldn't see. Then, the older shut the door a little bit more to block out his room, leaning against what was left of the frame. "Look Jungkook I'm not up for your freshmen drama. Leave." Hoseok started to close the door when Jungkook caught his hand in the middle of it, forcing it back open a bit. Something fell from inside the dorm, and Hoseok cursed.

"Do you have someone over right now?" Jungkook asked, confused as to all the ruckass he was hearing. Hoseok pinched the bridge of his nose with a deep and long sigh, closing his eyes before returning his attention to Jungkook.

"Look kid, I'm already backing off of your guard position if that's what you're here for. I don't want it anymore."

"W-wait what?"

"God dammit," Hoseok muttered as he glanced back inside his room. "Hold on, I'll be right back-" the Junior said, closing the door as he disappeared into the room - although he forgot to lock it.

And then Jungkook heard the sound of someone screaming. Well it was muffled by something, but it was definitely there. High pitched and melodic. In fact, it almost sounded like his name - but masked as would under water.

Jimin

Jungkook struck the door open and charged in. Everyone in the room froze. For one split second, no one moved.

Kim Taehyung had his hand covering Jimin's mouth as he was struggling to stuff a rag down his throat. The minute he locked eyes with Jungkook, Taehyung's entire face flushed with regret. Jungkook felt his breath get ragged when his gaze trailed to Jimin, and his beautiful baby was naked except for a overly tight corset and black lace thong which had clippings to a cream ribbon that tied right above his belly button and draped down. The boy's beret was on the floor, his hair going in every direction. His hands were tied behind his back, and his feet roped to the legs of a chair. His hair was beaded with sweat and his eyes had puffs of red underneath them.

"It's not what it looks like-" Taehyung started as he jumped away from Jimin - putting both arms in the air. Jungkook's entire body went blind, a white hot force of energy flooded through him heightening his every sense. He couldn't hear anything expect Jimin's tiny "h-help," although even that was barely an echo as Jungkook lunges for Taehyung, punching him square in the jaw.

Hoseok swore behind them, reaching for his phone and calling a number Jungkook couldn't read. The younger meant to break the Junior's ribs, when he caught the smallest glance of Jimin's skin which was red and worn under his ropes. Jimin stared at Jungkook with an underlining of fear. The white faded away, and it was as if Jungkook could see clearly again. He was panting, and sweating like crazy.

Honestly, the boy was terrified to see the look Jimin held in his eyes. But the fear faded and Jimin was soon choking with relief, repeating Jungkook's name over and over again. Jungkook moved to untie the blonde, cradling him into his chest before lifting his delicate frame up and into his arms. He bent down to pick up Jimin's princess dress from the floor, shooting a glare of disgust at Hoseok as he passed him, and not being able to even look at Taehyung.

>>>><<<>>>><<<>>>><<~
A/N - I'm harmonizing with my sister who's playing piano and you can't even believe how much better it sounded with my on point off pitch additions

Happy Monday XD

- Violette 🌷