Finishing School

Part Twenty

______________

______________

Warning
Graphic Images
Mentions of Abuse
[ A/N Summary Provided ]
- Vio
______________

"Jimin- Holy shit Jimin," Jungkook gasped out as the older was curling his knees into his chest on the gondala floor. His entire body was shaking and the boy could only barely suck in gasps every now and then. His cheeks were flushed and the fabric of Jimin's baby blue sweater creased with each of his movements. Jungkook tried to hold him to calm him down, but even the whisper of a touch would catapult Jimin's attack into a worsened state.

The younger's eyes darted to the window, seeing as the view had begun to descended, he was able to manage the panic building with in his chest. There were enough people down below that they would be able and get help, but also enough scattered that Jimin may be able to have some privacy.

Jungkook knelt down, keeping a safe distance from Jimin in order to not stress him. Jimin's eyes were open, but his gaze seemed to be clouded over, mind obviously elsewhere. Almost as if he were sleeping through a night terror. Jungkook swallowed, willing his voice to be steady and reassuring, "We're almost at the bottom, kitten, please - " he pleaded out softly, aching to hold the shaking boy close to him to somehow transfer the pain.

He'd never felt so helpless.

Hands were digging into Jimin's back, nails grasping the skin, trying to get the very essence of the boy engraved underneath them. His mind felt foggy, white noise blaring at the back. It was enough to drive him further from the safety of sanity. Jimin's eyes lazily fluttered open, soaking in the room around him. There was a bed near his side and a wooden desk at the window. A dorm. He tried to move his feet, but couldn't against the rope restraints, the chair only shifting slightly.

Jimin motioned to scream after a long delay of processing emotion, but someone's palm quickly covered his mouth, muffling it. There were definetly hands roaming his body, and after a moment he realized that the cold fingers had no fabrics above them. Jimin's torso was bare, the cold in his thighs revealing that most of his body was uncovered save for his panties. Jimin could only faintly hear a whimper - his whimper - escape him. There was numbness in his shoulders as they were twisted uncomfortably to keep his hands behind his back, and his spine was beginning to ache from sitting in such a position for so long. How long had he been sitting like this?

"What happened?" An employee asked, stopping the Ferris wheel from turning by pressing a large red button. The gondala that Jimin was inside had the doors wide open at the exit. Jungkook's face was stained red as he screamed out for somebody - anybody - to help Jimin, shaking his head over and over again as people asked him questions he didn't know the answer to. He thought that getting him out of the school would help, but repressing emotion didn't make it go away. It simply took root in you and dug a web with in your mind, building and building until you snap. Jimin was easing into an even worse state, the shakes much more severe - the gasps such as heard in horror movies.