Chaos Cabin- Solo

As Apollo called another break the Elite Team, including Persi, ran off to the Chaos Cabin to prepare for what was going to happen in 15 minutes.

"So you guys are going to reveal yourselves after a song?" Persi asked while pacing around the living room of the 2 story cabin. She knew what kind of attention each one of the 9 demigods would get and while most of them would be looked at like the heroes they are Thief, Revenge, and Charm may be glared at a bit. Well, Charm may not as much as the other two but still. 

Star, seemingly knowing what their leader was thinking, replied, "Yes, and we'll be fine Perce."

"Yeah I know but I'll be on standby should anyone give any of you the death stare."

Thief chuckled a bit before telling Persi what song they would be singing and the song he'd be singing. Persi agreed with him and looked at her watch telling them that they should go as Luke is next. They walked back to the stage that was placed in the middle of the cabins.

Thief waited a minute before walking up on stage and watched as the last of the people sat back down with a bunch of new drinks and snacks to get through the next 4 cabins. Thief saw Persi sitting in the back talking to a few people with hats and sunglasses on. He tried to get a closer look but they lowered their heads. Scanning the crowd once more he began to speak.

"At first you will not get why I chose the song I chose but after the whole team sings you will get it. Um, the song I'll be singing is called Universe by Ghost Town. Enjoy."

I'm not in this universe my body's stuck in reverse.
My lungs are always short of breath,
You see these tracks you know the rest.
My face is skuffed my eyes are black...
Where's the point where I turn back.

And I can't help but think that this isn't me...
But maybe they're right... Maybe this is all a lie...
And I followed a sign that brought me to my life as I know it...
And I can't find myself cause...

You've taken control
Of my heart and my soul
Tried to call but your phones disconnected
Girl you know that I cannot accept this

Now I'm stuck in my head
While you lie in your bed
Tryin to sleep just to forget my name
Tryin to sleep just to block out the pain

Born to believe what the world gave to me was everything that I'd ever be...
As we're lifted up high. These thoughts have arrived
To bring back some sense to our dwindling minds...
And so it goes the years fly by...
The more regrets the less I try. I just might die.

And I can't help but think that this isn't me...
But maybe they're right... Maybe this is all a lie...

You've taken control
Of my heart and my soul
Tried to call but your phones disconnected
Girl you know that I cannot accept this

Now I'm stuck in my head
While you lie in your bed
Tryin to sleep just to forget my name
Tryin to sleep just to block out the pain

Don't wanna feel this pain anymore...
(Anymore) (oh)

I'm not in this universe my body's stuck in reverse.
My lungs are always short of breath,
You see these tracks you know the rest.
My face is skuffed my eyes are black...
Where's the point where I turn back.
But I'm not afraid anymore.

You've taken control
Of my heart and my soul
Tried to call but your phones disconnected
Girl you know that I cannot accept this

Now I'm stuck in my head
While you lie in your bed
Tryin to sleep just to forget my name
Tryin to sleep just to block out the pain

________________________________________________________

I hope you liked it and shout out to @Supergirl8666 for commenting that I should to this song and the next song for the Chaos Cabin along with a reveal at the end of the next song. 

Thank you all my wonderful readers because this story has OvEr 6K ReADs! I honestly thought this book wouldn't even get 1k view but it has 6x that amount and I am so happy.

That is all for today, BYE!!