I Tell My Overprotective Dad My Past and We Watched TV

Once again with my sucky drawings. Anyway here is another chapter for you, nothing much but Poseidon being overprotective. ON WITH THE STORY!

___________________________________________________________________

Recap:

Will took notice of the shirt I was wearing and the others and gasped. I gave Jaz some taxi money because she spent all of hers at the bar and Ash and Liam did not bring any. Jazmin, Ashley, and Liam exited the alley and called a cab. Nico and Will locked hands and Nico grabbed my wrist and shadow traveled us to the camp infirmary. Will patched my head up while Nico was muttering about how I was stupid for going out and getting drunk with my scent so strong and blah blah blah. When Will was done I passed out.

___________________________________________________________________

Persi's P.O.V.:

Where am I? I thought as I woke up. I gripped the side of my head as though to relieve the pain. But, when doing so, I felt bandages. I looked at the clock beside the infirmary bed... wait, infirmary bed? Then I remembered. The bar fight, the singing, the clapping, stumbling the streets to go at 1:00, getting attacked by the Minotaur, calling Nico and Will, being thrown into a wall, and everything else. It was currently 1:30 meaning it is lunch. I looked to my other side, wincing in pain. There I saw Annabeth tapping her foot, reading a book, twirling her knife and look mad, Will was going around making sure the supplies were stocked up. There were a few people in for things like a broken leg/arm, or a cut from Clarisse's vigorous training when I'm not there, Apollo was in the corner humming a song... Wait a minute that's the first song the band performed, Pain is us. I groaned and Annabeth's head whipped toward me.

"Persia Jackson you have some explaining to do! Why were you fighting the Minotaur drunk!" I visibly cringed. I could feel eyes on me, Apollo had stopped humming, and Annabeth's deadly glare made me want to run for my life.

"Obviously I was fighting Beef Head drunk because I went to a bar, got drunk with some close friends to get over something," I said.

"Mmhmm, and does this have anything to do with my brother? Or the scars on you? Does any of this have to do with the mysterious reason you won't let anyone remotely near your place?" Annabeth questions came with speed as her impatience took over.

"You don't know what it's like to be me," I was quoting songs know, getting my point across cryptically and musically rather the saying it directly.

"Stop being cryptical!" I could tell she was frustrated by the look on her face, but I continued my musical message.

"I drown in an ocean of pain and emotion," I could tell it clicked for Apollo, what I was trying to say.

"What do you mean! And that better not be a pun!" Annabeth was beyond frustrated.

Apollo cut in listing my injuries and he gave me some Nectar. I drank it without a word and felt myself slowly healing. I asked Apollo if I could go to the ocean and he sent me with Will. Nico was leaning against the tree as lunch ended a few minutes ago. Will explained what he was doing and Nico joined us. What I find funny and surprising is the fact that Nico grabbed Wills hand rather than the other way around. Somehow Will was getting Nico out of his shell and he seemed to be improving. I remember when Nico would shy away with even the slightest touch. I looked at the couple with a smile.

When we arrived at the beach I jumped in and felt the water heal me. A few fish said hello and I greeted back. Then I went back up to see Apollo there and not my OTP, Solangelo. Apollo walked me to my cabin after a quick checkup.