Heads will roll

You walk quickly forward in an attempt to catch up with your sweetheart. You didn't care what he thought of you now. You were finally happy with yourself, having found the missing piece in this puzzle called life. You had never been happier and you weren't gonna give up your happiness to appease him. You would do anything for Jeff but you wouldn't give up your insanity for him. You had thrown too much away to get it back now and besides, were is the fun in sanity? Sanity held you back, stopping you from living your life. Now life was as clear as crystal. Your blood ran cold with insanity, the urge to kill ever rising. You liked it. This was the new you. You smirk and run your finger along the blade of your knife, gently drawing blood. The crimson liquid ran down your hand, eventually dripping onto the floor. The sound echoed throughout the corridor but you keep looking forward, your heart beating heavily upon seeing a flash on white and red come into view. Jeff looked forward into the darkness. Three figures coming out from the darkness. You recognized one of them. Toby was accompanied by two others. One in a pure white mannequin mask and yellow jacket and the other in jeans and a brown hoodie that made his face unrecognizable. Did these others work for the pale faced creature? Jeff scoffs quietly. You make your way over to him, scowling fiercely and placing a moist and bloody hand on the killer's shoulder. 

" You three don't know when t' quiet do ya? " You watched as Jeff's smile raised, becoming one of genuine happiness, not just a hideous scar. You smirk upon seeing the killer back to his former glory, having had time to cool off. Jeff points his knife at the three, chuckling manically and gently pressing the knife to his pale skin. The killer had never looked more beautiful to you then in that very moment. Something inside you screaming out with delight at the killer's actions. The shiver that ran down you was one of delight, causing you to shiver with excitement. You watched Jeff closely, his actions incising you. 

" If you don't let us past then blood will be spilled. I mean it you freaks! " You walk forward, the urge to kill having peaked. You raise your knife with the killer, showing that you meant business. You chuckle before erupting into wails of insane laughter. 

" Don't say we didn't warn you "