Reunion

You slam the door behind you, leaving a trail of blood red hand prints.  You were so close to Jeff. Even though it had been only a few minuets you felt like you had been apart forever, this meeting being a long overdue reunion. The rush from the killing had worn off on the way home but it wasn't enough. You felt like you needed more, having never felt more alive. You push those feelings deep down for the time being, knowing that you had bigger fish to fry. Jeff was your number one priority and he came before your needs. You bring the killer into your embrace once more, wrapping bandages tightly around the still seeping wound. Something was different this time though. You didn't panic, calm and composure overtook you and settled your shaking nerves. You tightened your grip on the killer's pale skin and look deep into his rolled back eyes, desperately wanting him to wake up. You didn't mind if he woke up and cursed you or even swung his knife at you. You just wanted to hear his gruff but somehow soothing voice once more. Almost like an answered prayer, the killer begins to stir. You watch as Jeff shakes his head back and forth in distress, tugging at your fragile heart strings. You smile gently, happy enough to see any sort of response from the killer. You lay the killer down once more and head to the kitchen to prepare the medicine in pure darkness. As you place pills into bottles you think back, one thought spinning in your mind. Why did you feel this way about the killer? Jeffery Woods, the infamous murderer. What drew you to him? It wasn't his looks, the smile still somewhat disgusted you as you watch it drip with blood every time Jeff spoke. His personality was what drew you into this dangerous dance. He was so carefree and didn't care much for material possessions, he didn't think much of the beauty of others as he considered himself the most beautiful. You wished to be like him and now you were stuck with him. Dancing with the devil in an eternal waltz.  You are snapped from your thoughts as you feel a strong presence beside you. It wasn't Jeff but a man with long scarlet hair, wearing a brown waistcoat and smart shirt. His face was covered in heavy eyeliner and his green eyes glistened in darkness. 

" Excuse me my dear, I'm looking for Jeffery. He called me here. Is he around at all? " You signal to the sofa to find it empty and without a body. Jeff had planned everything and fury sparked inn your heart, having thrown away your sanity for him. The man just sighed and tuned his back to you, his eyes shining brightly in the darkness. 

" I must get back to my doll. Tell him that Jason called " You nod and watch Jason vanish into thin air. When Jeff came back he was in trouble, deep trouble.