Time only heals

You and Jeff seem to linger together for what seemed like hours, like it was glue that stuck the two of you together. You wrap your arms around the killer's waist, thinking deeply as blood from the deep wound spread across your hands like water. It dripped silently to the floor, the killer showing no emotions what so ever. You had only been in Jeff's company a day but something about him seemed appealing to you. He could have killed you a number of times but let you live, he saved you from a savage beast and he seemed to be able to tolerate you more then when you had arrived the previous day. You knew Jeff was still oblivious to his feelings but Jack was right, surely the killer would see the light soon enough. You would sacrifice anything to be with the killer, even your own sanity. You hated to admit it but every day you felt your sanity slip away more and more. It started slowly at first, flowing away at the same pace as thickened blood but after the night had passed it began to speed up. It was now fading as fast as water as it left the faucet and entered the drains, drains filled with tainted blood and rotting flesh. The killer had tainted your way of thinking but it didn't bother you, in fact you were grateful. All those unnecessary feelings were beginning to vanish and you could finally enjoy yourself. You look into the killer's large and unfeeling eyes as they somehow shined brightly in the dimness of the room, almost getting lost in the deepness of them. You whimper slightly as Jeff finally let's you go, the killer looking back to you with eyes of uncertainty. 

" What the hell was that noise (Y/N)? " You shy away into the darkness, not wishing to look into those menacing eyes anymore. Your heart raced, something that could only be halted by avoiding contact with the killer. However, this was not possible. You hear gruff noises from Jeff and look directly at him to see the killer holding his side, the pain finally hitting him. You quickly rush over to the injured and begin to panic slightly, your hands becoming sweaty and your heart racing for another reason. You wanted to cry, Jeff's pain was too much for you to see. All you could see was that innocent boy from the photo and how much he must have been hurting, trying to break free from the cage made up of Jeff's insanity. The killer wheezes, his smile tearing open every time he opened his mouth. Blood dripping onto the floor. 

" Don't just gawk! Help me will ya? " You quickly nod and help the killer to his feet and down the stairs. Placing him gently on the sofa you run off to find any sort of medical aid. Little did you know that the killer had collapsed from blood loss, guess even a murderer has his weaknesses.