Thinking for yourself

You both re enter the Wood's home, Jeff clutching the photo album tightly in his blood covered arms. Normally you would comment on how cute the killer looked while he was vulnerable but your mind was elsewhere. You couldn't stop thinking about the terror you saw in the doll's eyes, her screams ringed in your ears like bells and you could only imagine what the white faced creature and his sadistic sidekicks were doing to the poor girl. It made your stomach flip, your sanity overtaking every other mindset that could have existed in that moment. You turn to the killer, seeing him making his way quietly up the old stairs. He obviously had no intentions of saving the doll, not now he had what he wanted. You shook off your affections for the killer, grabbing his shoulder tightly and pulling him back. His eyes burned into you like fire, consuming every ounce of bravery you had in their harsh flames. 

" What? " It was almost like the killer spit the words back at you, sensing the hate and sorrow in his words. You knew very well that Jeff would want to look back on his memories but more pressing things mattered right now. Despite your brain telling you to let go you keep your hand firmly on the killer, scowling to show your lack of fear. You had to convince him to help and soon, it could be too late otherwise. 

" We need to go back and help her " The killer finally rips himself away from you, staring deeply into your (E/C) eyes. He sighs and turns his back on you. A new found emotion burst fourth into your heart, grabbing Jeff's hand tightly. To go against the killer was brave but you needed to somehow tug at his non existent heartstrings, manipulate him into following your plans. You knew he cared about you but even the killer wasn't as foolish as to run straight into danger. You feel the killer wrap his pale fingers around yours, gently digging his nails into your hand. 

" (Y/N)...." Jeff was crumbling, his madness had left an opening to his heart. You had to quickly take advantage of the moment, sensing that it wouldn't last long. 

" This girl is just like Liu. She will be another innocent that is killed for no reason and it will be on your hands. We need to go back! " Jeff's gaze softens, knowing what you said to be true. The killer cared for his brother, so much that he kidnapped a girl to preserve his memories of him. You smile gently, hearing footsteps resonating from around you. 

" Jeffery, not only did you take my notes but now my doll too " Well, life was good while it lasted wasn't it?