Memories of the past

After eating your somewhat hot and yet cold meal you decide to look around the house more. Wanting to explore and maybe find out more about the killer. You had so many questions about him. Who did he used to be? Did he have any interests besides his current one? Did he really love his family and if so, why did he kill them? Wandering around the house you decide to start with the old oak cabinet in the far corner of the room. From where you stood you could see photo frames and framed certificates but you wanted a closer look, curiously taking over your entire being. You walk slowly to the cabinet, keeping watch for Jeff. You guessed that the killer wouldn't be too happy about you sifting through his belongings but none the less you carried on. It would seem that despite his appearance Jeff and his brother were grade A students, the awards belonging to them both. You smile gently, noting that the killer was smarter then he seemed. No wonder he hadn't been caught yet. He obviously knew what he was doing, had everything planned. 

Your mind drifts to the previous night. Jeff had left early but was gone all night, no police or ambulances surveyed the area either. This meant that Jeff couldn't have killed anyone or the place would be swarming with special services. What could he have done the previous night? Were there others like him? Did he meet with someone? You knew you would get the answers in time but right now you were left in the dark, knowing nothing. From the corner of your eye you see another photo frame. This frame contained a picture of Jeff and a girl around the same age. Her face was scribbled over in black marker and the words "kill" and " find her" surrounded the photo. The only thing you could recognize was the black dress. This was Jane. It would explain how she knew so much about the killer but why was she so bitter? You contemplated your dream not being a dream at all, but a warning. You are suddenly shaken from your thoughts upon hearing a loud bang behind you, dropping the frame and it smashing on the floor. The sound of smashing glass echoed around the room and you turn to look behind you for the source of the first noise. To your surprise you see a tall figure wearing a suit, he seemed to be looking for something. You begin to stutter, not sure of what to make of what stood before you. 

" Excuse me? Who are you? " You receive no response, the creatures lack of facial features making a response impossible. Instead, the creature pulls out the photo album and holds in under his arm. You call for Jeff, knowing that he wouldn't be too happy at the creature's actions. After rapid footsteps you see the killer bounding down the stairs, his eyes more cold and hateful then ever. He laid eyes on the album and tried his best to scowl. 

" Let it go Slendy " The creature shakes his head before quickly fleeing, taking the only thing Jeff had left of his humanity. The only happy memories he had. You watch in shock as the killer's face turns to you, his expression looking defeated and hurt. You could see hate there too, it was strong in the air. The killer sighed, lowing his head. 

" Fine. You win. I will kidnap Jason's prized doll for you "