Step two

You are awoken in the early hours but rustling close to you, expecting it to be Jeff messing around or trying to get your attention. You close your eyes once more, paying the actions no mind. You knew that the killer liked to play childish games as much as you and you expected his actions to be payback for you not answering him earlier. The noise continues. Finally having enough, you sit up quickly in an attempt to tell Jeff to be quiet. Your heart skips a beat upon seeing what lay in front of you. It wasn't anything abnormal but the sight set you on edge non the less. Jeff lay beside you, his eyes rolled back into his head and deep in slumber. You finally realize that something else was lurking in the shadows. Your mind began to race, expecting the worst and that something was coming for you and the killer, perhaps Jason had found you and wanted to make you pay for taking his prized doll. You weren't ready to face the toymaker again, he was stronger then you and you knew that you had a snowball's chance in hell of fighting him and coming out alive. You grab the killer's arm tightly, causing him to suddenly awake. Your grip doesn't waver even as Jeff tries to shake you off him. All you could do was shiver and shake in fear, for once ignoring the killer entirely and focusing on you and you alone. Had death finally come to claim you for your misdeeds and actions? You didn't know but you knew that keeping hold of the killer was the best chance you had for survival. 

" Get off me (Y/N)! Stop bein' so clingy! " You try to tell the killer what you had heard, your voice barely above a whisper and shaking uncontrollably. You couldn't steady your speech and that made it impossible for you to be heard. Jeff chuckles and calls out into the darkness, seeming to know what was going on. You buried your face into the blood stained hoodie as the figure edges closer to the clearing. 

" I know your there Toby. Stop scarin' the girl " A boy exited the darkness, a hatchet in hand and a mask over his face. His orange goggles shone in the dim moonlight. You watch as Toby messes with his short brown hair, ruffling it then reaching out to you in apology. 

" Sor..sorry. Didn't m..mean t..to scare ya "