Sweet reinforcements

A shiver runs down your spine at the toymaker's comment. If this Candypop was just like Jason then things wouldn't go too well. Your heart begins to jump, missing beats and threatening to end your existence. You walk slowly from the darkness into the workshop, looking behind you to see Jason smirking and waving mockingly as the pathway closed and left you in an unfamiliar place, with someone who sounded just as mad as the toymaker. Your hands begin to tremble, dropping the knife that you were hold of. You had taken it from your pocket upon entering the pathway, unsure what would be meeting you on the other side. Your eyes dart back and fourth across the room, seeing nothing but misplaced mallets, some finished and some in progress. You jump upon seeing a flash of blue from the corner of your eye. You tremble, your words coming out in stutters from the fear that seemed to overtake you. You try to keep your cool. No luck. You weren't like the killer, you couldn't hide fear or at least feign braveness. You still had some of your precious sanity left. Jeff's had been buried long ago in a sea of blood and alcohol that had congealed around his very heart, leaving it void of emotion. You were safe from this, for now. You picked up the knife, pointing in into the air as threateningly as you could. 

" Who's there? I..if your Candypop then I..I was sent by Jason " You hear chuckling echo from around you, increasing in volume after every breath the being took. You backed up, thinking that cornering yourself was the best option. If you were backed against a wall then surely nothing could sneak up on you. 

" Ah Jason! I see. What would he do without me?! " You continue to back up, finally hitting something behind you. Your (E/C) eyes widen, hearing bells behind your back. You begin to shake through your body, holding the knife as close to you and as tightly as you could. You shut your eyes, feeling arms wrap around you. The hands were gloved in black and the arms covered in a pink fabric. You look up after a few silent moments, seeing a pale face above you that was covered in minimalist clown makeup similar to Jason's. The face looked down at you and chuckled, his teeth sharpened and his smile kind but menacing all at once. His grip tightened, your heart beating faster under his gloved hands witch lay on your chest and over your heart. 

" That heartbeat, so fast. I see you are new here, aren't you sweetheart? Well, welcome to the freakshow! "